This was my mood.

"Umm are you okay?" He asked me while he was still driving

"Of course I'm ok... Does this song make you feel uncomfortable?" I asked while laughing at him.

"Ummm a little bit... Now I see why one of my boys ain't wanna be around they girl when she was listening to this album. Y'all women don't play." He said laughing.

"Yeah we don't ... But, I'll change the song since you feel uncomfortable." I said scanning through my phone. While scanning, my phone rang and it was Shay. It came to the Bluetooth so it was surround sound in the car. I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked waiting for a respond.

"Jay you don't love me anymore." Shay said as Chris looked at me crazy stopping at a red light.

"Shay what are you talking about... You know I love you." I said.

"I haven't heard from you in like forever."

"You could've texted me... You know I be busy with my patients and stuff."

"You right you right.. How you been? We should go out for lunch... Is Friday ok?"

"Sure that's cool..."

"Have you been spending time wit that guy you always talk about? I told you to get to know him better and stuff. That would be good for you." I face-palmed myself because I didn't wanna look at Chris. I knew he probably has this goofy smirk on his face.

"Yes I have... In fact he's in the car right now and you are on the Bluetooth speaker. Thanks a lot." I said causing both of us to laugh.

"Ohhhhhhh my gosh hi! Ummm I'm sorry Jay I must've embarrassed you. But, I don't care... He needs to know the truth."

"Hi Shay" Chris said pulling into the iHop parking lot.

"Shay I gotta go okay? I'll call you Friday morning." I said about to hang up.

"Okayyyy bye girllll!" She said as we hung up at the same time.

"I see she's on team Chris&Jay." Chris said kissing my cheek.

"Oh shut up and let's go." I said causing both of us to laugh.

When we both stepped out the car, I heard loud male voices. I turned around and saw Red and Jamal.

 I turned around and saw Red and Jamal