I rush to her side and hold her hand, I kiss the top of her head and smile,"Hey babe. I'm here. Everything will be alright. Don't worry. Everything's fine!" I say trying to calm her down.

"Selena? Are you ready?" The doctor asks.

Selena nods a little and the doctor goes and stands on the edge of the bed,"Okay Selena I need you to push!"

After about twenty minutes of Selena constantly pushing, the doctor says that she only needs a few more pushes. Selena is sweating and is squeezing my hand like her life depends upon it. I'm just trying my best to calm her and distract her from the pain.

"Okay Selena, one last push and we're done. Come on, you can do this!" The doctor says.

"AHHHHH" Selena yells as she pushes for the last time, the baby is out. Selena slightly relaxes. The doctor holds our baby in his hands and wraps a blanket around the baby.

I kiss the top of Selena's head,"You did wonderful baby! You were great!" I smile.

The doctor walks over to Selena with our child in her hand,"Congratulations to the two of you. It's a girl!" She smiles at us.

The doctor hands our daughter to Selena,"Hi there angel. I'm your mommy." Selena says as she kisses our baby's head.

"And that's your daddy. You're our little angel. We love you!" Selena says to our little girl. I play with her tiny little fingers.

Selena looks at me and slightly laughs. I cup her face in my hands and kiss her lips,"We did it!" I say smiling at her.

"She's beautiful, just like her mother!" I say causing Selena to smile.

After awhile the doctor's exit the room and our friends come inside.

"Hey! How are you doing?" Gigi asks Selena entering the room.

"We're all good" Selena says smiling at me. I was sitting on the couch next to Selena's bed with the baby in my arms.

They rush to my side and look at Darcy. "She's beautiful. Can I hold her?" Gigi asks. I smile and slowly hand Darcy to Gigi.

I hold Selena's hand and kiss the back of it. "Have you guys decided upon a name?" Louis asks.

"Darcy" Selena says and smiles at me.

"She's our little angel!" I say and smile at Selena.

After two days the doctor said it was alright for Selena to go home so we were on our way. There's actually a surprise waiting for Selena back home, my parents and her parents and Gemma flew to London as soon as they heard about Darcy, she they're all waiting for her back home.

I was holding Darcy in her baby carrier in which she was sleeping and I was holding onto Selena's hand.

"Careful babe." I say as we were heading to the front door.

"Harry, relax I'm alright." Selena says with a smile.

"I'm sorry I just don't want you to hurt yourself."

Selena kisses me on my cheek,"I appreciate your concern but I didn't just return from war, I gave birth Haz."

I take out the keys from my pocket and unlock the door. We head inside and I turn on the lights.

"Surprise!" Out parents say.

Selena gasps and rushes to everyone,"Guys! What are you all doing here?" She asks as she pulls away from the hug.

"The two of you had a baby, why would we not be here?" Gemma smiles.

We decided to take a seat in the living room, Selena took out Darcy from her baby carrier and held her in her arms.

"She's so adorable, look at her!" My mom says.

Selena smiles,"I know, isn't she?"

Gracie walks up and takes a seat beside me,"So that's the baby that was growing in Selly's tummy?"

I slightly laugh,"Yeah she is. She's your niece!"

"Really? I'm an aunty?"

"Yes you are Gracie!" Selena says.

"Have you guys decided upon a name?" Selena's mom asked as I take a seat next to Selena and Gemma.

"Her name is Darcy Gemma Styles!" Selena says smiling at me. I wrap an arm around her shoulder and just admire our beautiful child.

"Really? Darcy Gemma Styles?" Gemma asks.

"Ofcourse silly!" Selena says.

"Aww. I love you guys! I'm going to spoil my niece so much!" Gemma says.

"I will also spoil my niece!" Gracie says causing everyone to laugh.

"Looks like you have some competition Gems!" I say.

My life is compete. I have the love of my life and a beautiful daughter. What else could I possibly want?