39: Our Angel

HELLOO!! SECOND LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTEE! THANKS A TON FOR 10,000 READS! I LOVE YOU ALL xxx

Selena

So Harry and I had just finished decorating our baby's nursery. It look pretty good. We didn't want to find out our baby's sex, we wanted it to be a surprise. I'm so far eight months and a few days pregnant! I'm always hungry,emotional and horny for some reason. These hormones are really something. Harry has been so loving and patient with me. Everyone's been so sweet and supportive.

"Selena, you're going to hurt yourself. Let me do it!" Harry says.

"No Harry, I'm fine. Plus you're right there so if I even fall, you'll catch me. Now hush up and tell me if this is straight!" I say.

We were hanging family photos in the baby room, I was standing on a chair and Harry kept insisting I get down before I hurt myself. He's right I can easily fall but me being the stubborn person I am, I don't listen to him.

"God Sel, you can be so stubborn!" Harry mumbles slightly annoyed.

I look down and smile at him,"I love you too babe!" I say causing a slight smile to appear on Harry's face.

I turn back around and adjust the portrait on the wall all the sudden I felt a huge kick in my stomach and I heard this pop noise. "Harry!" I screech frantically.

Harry's face expression becomes worried he grabs my hand and help me off the chair,"Hey you okay? What happened? Do you need something?"

"I think my water just broke!" I say. Harry's eyes widen.

"Okay Selena I want you to take deep breaths okay? Everything will be fine. Lets go to the car. Everything will be alright!" Harry grabs my hand and slowly takes me to the front door grabbing his keys from the table. He kept telling me to breath and calm down. He helped me into his car and started driving.

I kept breathing and could feel myself leaking now, the pain was becoming somewhat unbearable. O couldn't I simply couldn't handle it.

"Just two more minutes, we're almost there baby. Breathe!" Harry says soothingly. We reach the hospital and Harry quickly gets out and rushes to my side. He grabs my hand and slowly walks me to the entrance.

We enter and Harry yells,"My wife's water broke! She's going into labor!" Soon nurses and doctors head our way. A woman comes with a wheel chair and slowly places me on it. They lead me down the hall to the emergency room.

"Sir as of right now we need you to stay here! We'll call you in a few minutes!" The nurse says to Harry before leading me inside.

Harry

As soon as the nurse leaves I decide to call Gigi. She picks up after two rings,"Hey Haz!"

"Gigi, Selena just went into labor!" I say.

"What? Okay you stay there! We're all coming soon!" She says.

"Okay, I'll be waiting!" I say and hang up the phone.

"Mr Styles?" The doctor emerges from the emergency room.

"That's me!" I head over to him,"Is everything alright? How's my wife and my child?"

"They're alright. Your wife is requesting for you to be there for the delivery of the child so if you could follow me" the doctor says and I simply nod and follow her inside.

I head inside and the nurse gives me gloves and a mask and leads me to the room where Selena is. She looks at me and gives me a weak smile,"Harry" she says.