13: The Party

A/N:I'd like to dedicate this chapter to  cause she made me this amazing book cover and trailer! Thank youu <3, Watch the trailer guys! Enjoy don't forget to comment and vote! Next Chapter coming Tomorrow or day after! xxx 

Selena

It's been about a month and a half since I've moved to London and I've officially fallen in love with the people and the city itself. I've made quite a few friends at work and have gotten pretty close to Harry's friends and the girls, as Louis says "You're part of the gang Sel!".

So today is GiGi's birthday and we've all been pretending like we've forgot, even Zayn. So you can imagine how pissed she would be. We're actually throwing her a surprise party at my place. I had called Gigi and asked her to come over and hang with me, when I didn't wish her she sounded very pissed off but agreed to come.

Soph and El helped me preparing food, while I made a chocolate fudge cake my own secret recipe which I recall Gigi loving alot and always begging me to make it for her in college.

Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis and Zayn had spent all day decorating. My apartment was officially filled with balloons. We've also made a collage for Gigi from Age 1 till Age 23, hanging on the wall, obviously her mum helped us by sending pictures. Since Gigi doesn't have much family in London it's just us.

Around 7:12, I hear someone knocking on the door. "Selly, it's me!" Gigi says soon after.

"Okay guys get into position!" Zayn whisper yells.

I open the door to see a obviously angry Gigi.

"Come on in G!" I say and move aside. As soon as we pass the kitchen, everybody jumps out "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIGI!" And with that the amazing decor also comes into Gigi's view.

Gigi puts her hands on her chest,"Aww you guys. And here I was mad you guys forgot!"

Zayn walks over to Gigi and kisses her,"How could we? This was all part of Sel's plan!"

Gigi then hugs me,"Awww Selly! I love you so much!"

"I love all of you so much! Thank you guys!" With that Gigi goes and hugs everyone.

Once we were done with dinner, I bring out the cake. Gigi looks at me and the chocolate cake in my hand and starts jumping up and down,"Selly is that your special fudge cake?" She asks.

"I remembered you loved it!" Once I place it on the table she hugs me, super tightly.

After we were done with the cake, everyone was sitting in the living room while Harry and I were doing the dishes in the kitchen.

"You're a really great friend to G, doing all of this!" Harry praises.

"I know she'd do the same for me!" I say with a smile. 

"Did I tell you the food was delicious?"

"Yes you did." I say with an amused look.

"Did I tell you that you look gorgeous tonight?" he asks stepping closer to me. 

I slightly blush at his comment,"Guess charming Harry is back huh?"

"Oh I never left baby" he says with a smirk. 

I was about to speak up when we heard El yell, "Sel! Haz! Get your asses here, present time!"

Luckily we were done with the dishes so we head to the living room. I took a seat next to Gigi and Harry took a seat beside me.