17: Studio Time

A/N: GUYSS.THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 3K READS! WOW. I LOVE Y'ALL HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! xxx

Harry

After grabbing Coffee from Starbucks I head to Selena's place. Soon I reach her place and knock on the door. Selena opens the door and smiles at me. She's on the phone with someone. She gestures me to come inside and mouths that she'll be back in a minute. I take a seat in the living room while she's in room. I couldn't help but overhear what she was talking about.

"G, he's amazing. I can't wait for the next one" I wonder what her and Gigi are talking about.

"Yeah he's here right now" so about me. "He always looks hot G, haven't you seen him?" I start smirking at Selena calling me hot, "He could be a model with those green eyes and those perfect dimples and don't forget that hair. Have you ever seen him in a man bun? Well I have, I almost died!"

"Yeah, I should get going. I don't want to keep Harry waiting. I am really nervous but I'm glad Harry will be with me, yeah okay. Bye G. Love you too" after that she probably hung up.

Selena walked inside and took a seat next to me on the couch and noticed my face. "Why are you smirking?" She asks.

"Nothing. These walls are just really thin" I say. Suddenly her cheeks go red as she realizes what I mean.

"You heard?" She asks looking down. I move closer to her and move her chin up to look at me.

"Don't worry. I find you really hot too." I pause," I almost died when I saw you yesterday" I continue trying to imitate her American accent. I further move closer and press my lips against hers gently. For a minute I our lips move together until Selena pulls away.

"So you're going to be kissing me more often now? She asks amused.

"If it were up to me, I'd never stop" I whisper.

She blushes and I speak,"I brought coffee and muffins!" I point to the bag in the kitchen.

"Thank You Haz. Let me take it out" she says and walks to the kitchen.

Damn, her ass looks amazing in those skinny jeans.

As I was driving to the office I could tell Selena was very nervous. I placed my hand on top of hers and spoke,"Sel, it'll be alright. Okay? Just relax" she gives me a weak smile and nods. As we reach I open the door for Selena and she insists on carrying her guitar and song book along with her purse herself.

As we walk in I'm greeted by my assistant Josh. "Good Morning Mr Styles." He says.

"Hello Josh. Would you call Jane and Alan to my office?" He nods and goes the other direction.

I lead Selena to my office,"Jane and Alan are two of the best music producers of Interscope. I'm sure they'll do your music justice. Now when they're going to come, you're going to play one of your songs on the guitar and they will tell you when you'll start. Then tomorrow we're going to find you a manager and agent, with their help you're going to sign the contract, obviously if you agree to the conditions. Everything will be alright Selena. Just take a seat." I say and smile at her. She takes a seat in front of me and nervously looks around.

Selena

Everything will be alright as Harry said. Why am I so nervous? There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Harry said.

"Sir, Ms Jane and Mr Alan are here." His assistant says. What was his name? Justin ? John?

"Send them in Josh" oh yeah Josh.

Soon a woman in her thirties with blonde hair and a man who looked like he was forty or so, with brown hair came inside.

"Alan, Jane. This is Selena" Harry says.

I get up and extend my hand towards them, which they shake and shot me a smile which I return. We all take a seat and Jane speaks up,"So this is Selena. We've heard alot about you dear, that you're very talented. Would you play something for us?" She smiles. I nod and pick up my guitar.

"This is my own song, it's called Same Old Love. " I say. I look at Harry and he smiles and me reassuringly. I take a breathe and my fingers start playing on the guitar string.

Take away all your things and go
You can't take back what you said, I know
I've heard it all before, at least a million times
I'm not one to forget, you know

I don't believe, I don't believe it
You left in peace, left me in pieces
Too hard to breathe, I'm on my knees
Right now, 'ow

I'm so sick of that same old love, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh, (that same old love)
I'm so sick of that same old love, feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart
Oh, (that same old love)

I'm not spending any time, wasting tonight on you
I know, I've heard it all
So don't you try and change your mind
Cause I won't be changing too, you know

You can't believe, still can't believe it
You left me in peace, left me in pieces
Too hard to breathe, I'm on my knees
Right now, 'ow

I'm so sick of that same old love, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh, (that same old love)
I'm so sick of that same old love, feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart
Oh, (that same old love)

I'm so sick of that, so sick of that love

I'm so sick of that same old love, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh, (that same old love)
I'm so sick of that same old love, feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart
Oh, (that same old love)

As soon as I was done playing the song, Jane spoke up,"Harry you were right. Selena you have such an amazing voice and your song it's so powerful. I love the whole vibe. What'd you think Al?" She says looking at Alan. 

Alan gives me a smile and speaks,"I one hundred percent agree. You can make it big Selena, plus I've already got a few ideas for this song." 

"So well then I guess we have to find Selena a good management team and then you guys can get started." Harry says. 

"I know just the perfect manager for you Selena. She already works with major stars. I'll give you her contact information. 

"That'd be very nice, thank you!" I say smiling at her. 

"We should really get back to work, hope to see you soon Selena!" Alan says.

They both say their goodbyes and leave Harry's office. 

"I told you that you have nothing to worry about" Harry says and smiles at me,"Now you're going to be a star" Harry adds moving his hands up in the air causing me to laugh. 

Guess my dreams are finally coming true.