34: Unexpected Plans

A/N:HELLOOO! HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Selena

Harry kisses me and then hold me tightly,"I'll miss you babe. Just 5 days and I'll be back!"

I smile at him,"Hopefully they'll be over before we know it!"

Harry smiles at me and kisses the top of my head,"They will be babe. Don't worry!"

"Why can't I drop you off at the airport?" I whine.

"Babe, we've went over this. We can't let people knowing we're together yet."

"I guess you're right" I say with a smile.

"I should get going, I'll call you as soon as I land!" Harry says and hugs me for the last time.

"I love you Mrs Styles!" Harry says with a smile.

"And I love you Mr Gomez" Harry laughs at my comment and picks up his bags and heads to the back door.

He gives me a wave and walks out the door. After Harry leaves I head to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. My phone starts to buzz, I pick it up and see that I have two messages.

Haz <3: I miss you already beautiful.

Gems: I haven't heard from you all weekend. Are you dead?

I smile at Harry's text and send him a quick reply. I first think of a good excuse for telling Gemma and then I decide to call her.

She immediately picks up,"Hey! Where the hell have you been?" Her voice was filled with concern.

"Relax Gems, I'm fine. I was at home the entire weekend just chilling" I say reassuringly.

"You seem....happy. Something you're not telling me?"

"Nope. Why would I ever hide anything from you?"

"Point. Okay so I have to get ready for work. I'll talk to you later Sel! Byee. Love you!"

"Love you too. Take care." With that Gemma hangs up and I put my phone aside.

All the sudden I feel massive pain in my stomach. I grab onto my stomach and squeeze my eyes shut as the pain becomes unbearable.

Still in pain I take out an Advil. After a while the pain lessens a little but it isn't fully gone. Back when I was getting treatment for my Lupus, stomach pains were very common but I haven't had some in a while.

The affect of the Advil didn't last long and the pains started again. I just sat there on my sofa holding my stomach praying for the pain to stop. The pain were like period cramps multiplied by 10.

As the week went on my stomach pains remained, I also started to get headaches and constantly felt dizzy. I was scared that I would have to start getting treatment for my Lupus again. The pain had become unbearable and the Advil's weren't helping much anymore so I called the hospital and got a doctor's appointment for Thursday.

Till now I haven't told anyone about the pains that I'm feeling lately. I don't want anyone to worry about me. I want to first find out what is causing this and then I can maybe tell people.

I reach the hospital at around 4:30 as my appointment was at 5. I sat there in the waiting area until a nurse appeared in the hallway,"Ms Gomez the doctor is ready for you" she smiles at me.