4: Apartment Hunting

A/N: PLEASE KEEP ON VOTING AND COMMENTING! THANKS FOR 2K READS! xxx  

Selena

"What do you think Harry?"

Harry and I are out apartment hunting and so far this is the second one we've seen and it's kind of alright I guess.

Harry lets our a dry laugh,"Selena, you'll be the one living in it not me!"

"But still Nah. I need your opinion"

"Well firstly it's too far from your studio, you'd have to get up insanely early and I would have to come pick you up-" I stop him before he finishes his sentence.

"You won't be picking me up, I'd take the bus Harry."

"Coming to my next point the neighborhood is dangerous so for a young girl to wait in line for the bus at 7 am or live here is not exactly safe. Two the stoves nor the oven work in the kitchen and frankly speaking the rooms are too small. The apartments we saw before were bigger and safer and  were cheaper as well, so if I was you. I'd say no. What do you think of it?"

I shrug," I don't like it very much to be honest"

He extends his hand for,"Come then milady, lets continue our quest!"

I giggle at his playful behavior, but play along, as I grab his hand and speak,"Yes my fair Lord. We should!"

We both burst out laughing and go to the next apartment we have in line. This one is closer to my studio and very close to Harry's house or should I say mansion as well.

"What do you think?" Harry whispers in my ear sneaking up behind me, I turn around and hit him hard in the chest.

"You scared me!" which just causes him to laugh.

"I actually really like it, I think the bedrooms are big enough and the kitchen is quite spacious as well. Not mention I love the balcony and the view is absolutely splendid. And it's quite close to my studio and your home. So that's a plus. What do you say?"

"If you're happy love, what can I say? I do like it alot as well. And knowing you're close by would be nice. So should we seal the deal?"

"I guess so. But I hope they don't want me to move in like today. Like it would take a good three four days."

"Leave the negotiations to me. You stay here and I'll go talk to the Mr Ryan"

I nod as Harry leaves to talk to Mr Ryan.

Harry

I shake hands with Mr Ryan as we finalize the deal.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you Sir"

"Oh the pleasure is all mine, don't worry Ms Gomez would be safe here and would likely have no complains. So when would she be moving in?"

"By Wednesday we'll start moving her luggage here and hopefully by Friday she'll be well adjusted here as she will be starting her job from Monday"

"Oh okay, however she pleases. She has the key so the choice is in her hand"

"Thank You, have a good day sir!"

"You too Mr Styles"

After I gave Selena the good news she hugged me,"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you so much Harry, I'm so happy. I seriously think I wasn't going to get it!"

"It's my pleasure love! I'm happy you're happy!"

"Aww Harry that's so cliché" she giggles.

"I know I know. Just bringing flirtatious Harry out!" I say.

"Come on Harold. Let's go to your home! I'll make dinner. I'm a really good cook"

"I've heard."

"By who"

"Gemma Styles"

"Oh obviously. Come on" she says as she drags me to the car.

"Oh My God! Selena! This is delicious!" I moan as the pasta enters my mouth. Selena just smirks at me,"Where did you learn how to cook like that?"

"My Nana always used to give me her secret recipes and my mum used to get so pissed cause she would always beg my Nana but she wouldn't budge. You can say she loves me more then her own daughter" Selena says proudly causing me to smile.

"She lives in New York too?"

"Nope her and my Papa live in Texas along with the rest of my mum's family including all my cousins and all, so I love going to Texas" she smiles

"Oh, that's nice. My family is all around England mostly in Holmes Chapel so that's basically my hometown"

"Yeah I know, Gemma loves talking bout Holmes Chapel"

"So Selena, what are your hobbies?"

"Well besides dancing, I like singing and occasionally painting and drawing. What bout you?"

"I like playing football or soccer as you Americans would call it and- wait hold up, singing? Do you have a good voice?"

"Nah not really.."

"Let me be the judge of that sing for me"

"Ah no. I'm not going to embarrass myself in front the owner of the biggest record label!"

"Maybe in the future?"

"That's not a promise!"

"We'll See"