37: Missing Piece

A/N: HEYYYYY! GUYS ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TILL THE END! THANK YOU FOR 9K READS! WOW. ENJOYY THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Harry

"Hey boys! Haven't seen you guys in a while! Especially you Harry!" Josh the bartender says as we take a seat at the bar.

"Harry's finally settling down. He's getting married in two days!" Louis says.

"Well that's great! Congratulations mate! A round on the house" Josh says.

"Thank you!" I smile at Josh as he heads to get us drinks.

"So Harry having second thoughts yet?" Niall asks.

I take a sip of my drink and glance at Niall,"About what?"

"About the wedding Ofcourse!"

I laugh,"You do realize that we're already married right?"

"Oh right. You're already a married man!" Niall says.

"That's right! In two days it's just the ceremony. Selena is already mine" I say.

"What about being a father? That's not much far from now. You scared?" Louis asks sipping his drink.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm terrified but I'm also happier then I've ever been. The happiness kind of a over powers the fear" I say smiling.

"How does it feel? Finding you know the one?" Zayn asks.

"Selena is my missing piece, my other half. I mean I know this sounds cliché but it's true. She is my other half. Honestly I wake up everyday and thank God that things didn't work out between me and you know who. Otherwise I would have been married to someone who I thought I truly loved but didn't."

"Well we're all glad that you're happy!" Liam says.

"Thanks guys!" I smile.

Zayn was about to speak when my phone rang, I took it out of my jacket pocket. A picture of Selena appeared on my screen and I instantly smiled.

"It's the bride!" I say to the guys before pressing answer.

"Hey babe!" I say.

"Harry, The weddings off!" Selena says in a frantic tone.

I furrow my eyebrows,"What do you mean it's off?" I ask and all the guys look at me.

"Meaning there will be no wedding in two days!" Selena says in an obvious tone.

"Sel, babe, are you getting cold feet? Cause it's a little too late for that we're already married"

"No I'm not getting cold feet, I just don't want to get married in front of everyone!"

"It's a little too late for that. Babe, why don't you tell me what's really bothering you?"

Selena pauses for a moment and then speaks,"I just tried on my wedding dress and I look fat Harry!"

"Baby, you're pregnant!" I say while smiling into the phone.

"I know. But I've dreamt about getting married and having my special day since I was a kid and being pregnant on my wedding day was never part of the plan. I don't want to look like a fat cow on the day I've looked forward to as a child!" Selena says.

"Everything is going to be perfect, plus what really matters is that we're going to be together who cares how anyone looks?"

"Harry! Everyone cares how I'll look. I'm the bride!" Selena says in loud tone.

I laugh slightly,"Why the hell are you laughing? Do you think this is funny? Harry this is a real crises'!" Selena scolds.

"Look if you want to cancel everything then go ahead be my guest. You're already my wife so I won't really stop you but to me it doesn't matter how you look. You're beautiful to me in every way and I love you. You might think you're getting fat but that's just our child growing in. And even if you do get fat I honestly don't give a shit, you're perfect to me. And you always will be! Everyone who will be there at the wedding loves you and cares for you and they know that you're pregnant why would anyone think anything? You're gorgeous babe. Don't think anything else!"

"What did I do to deserve a man like you?" I could sense her smiling.

"The same thing I did to deserve someone as perfect as you!"

"I love you, you know that?"

"And I love you, and miss you. I haven't seen you in a whole 9 days! That is hell!"

Selena laughs,"I know I hate these stupid wedding rituals!"

"Now I know you're out with the boys so I'll talk to you later! Tell them I said Hi! I love you!"

"I will, I love you. Byee!" With that Selena hangs up.

"Everything good?" Zayn asks.

"Yup, everything's perfect!" I smile.

Selena

"Did Harry talk some sense into you?" Taylor asks as I hung up the phone.

"Yeah, he did" I smile slightly.

"See we told you that you looked gorgeous!" Gigi says.

"I know, I'm sorry guys. I mean, I guess I'm going a little bridezilla or maybe it's the pregnancy hormones?"

"It's alright Sel. Within a few months you're going to be a mom. How cool is that?" Gemma asks.

"I know. Remember those times as little girls when we used to talk about the future? Who ever thought that I was going to end up marrying your brother?" I slightly laugh as I talk to Gemma.

"I know, Faith is such a weird thing. We always wanted to be sisters and God made us that, in a slightly different way!" Gemma says causing all of us to laugh.

"You know before, like when I was with Sam or even after him, I used to believe that love eventually dies and you have to settle down with someone, anyone decent. I never thought I'd ending up marrying after a relationship for a year, I never thought I'd find a man who's so perfect and loves me just as much as I love him!" I smile.

"Good things happen to good people Sel. You deserve Harry and he deserves you!" Gemma says.

"Gemma is right. Wait, settling down? Did you know Sam was cheating on you?" Taylor asks.

"Well, haven't you heard my song Perfect?" I say dryly laughing.

"You knew?" Gemma asked.

"Well I did, I saw a few messages and pictures here and there. He talked about girls in his sleep, I just hoped that he would tell me and apologize. But that never happened!" I say.

"Well he was a dick!" Gigi says.

"Honestly, I don't even care. It doesn't even make me sad anymore. I'm happier then I've ever been and I'm grateful for everything in the past because without all that pain I wouldn't be married to the love of my life!" I smile.

"Well we're all happy for you!" Taylor says.

"Enough about me guys!" I say.

"It is your bachelorette party Sel!" Gemma says.

"I guess it is" I say while laughing.