TSD 10: No New Friends?

Start from the beginning

She got up and climbed out of the bed before realizing she was fully naked. She quickly grabbed her robe and put it on wrapping it tightly around herself. Pharaoh could help but laugh at her. 

"Nothing I ain't seen before." 

"That's besides the point." She said back as she walked out of the room. 

She brushed her teeth and came back into the room. She sat on the edge of the bed awkwardly. 

Pharaoh kissed his teeth looking at her, she still was uptight around him. It was like no matter what she'd always have that wall; He never liked shy girls, obedient yes, shy no.

"What's the matter with you?" She looked at him, confused. 

"Nothing. You just mad awkward." He answered. 

She laughed, "Sorry. I'm just getting use to you." 

"Use to me? You known me for months now, ain't nothing for you to get use to." He said. 

"Yes, I've known the mean, grouchy asshole you, once in a while you'd be nice but I'm not use to the happy or nice side of you." She replied. 

He nodded, "Go get dressed." 

"Where are we going?" She asked. 

"Don't question me, go get dressed." He barked at her.

She rolled her eyes and went to take a shower. She looked for something to wear while he got himself cleaned up in her bathroom. She didn't know where they were going so she settled for high-waisted shorts, a gold and black bralet with all black converse. Pharaoh smirked when he watched her put herself together.

"What?" She smiled.

"Pharaoh taught you well." He nodded in approval.

"Shut up." She threw a pillow and hit him in the face. 

She put on her accessories and headed out the door with him. As they drove along the streets she couldn't help but wonder where they were headed. 

"Where are we going?" 

"I figure we'd go see a few of my friends." He said. 

She nodded in agreement, although she was a little on edge about going anywhere with him, she still didn't protest. He went home, got himself properly cleaned up and they were back out again. When they finally arrived at the big house upstate, Ka'Miko was surprised. She figured all of his friends were 'hood niggas', who remained in the hood forever. Pharaoh was being very polite even assisting her out of the car. They walked around to the back where music was playing loudly and the sound of splashing could be heard along with the buzz of conversations. 

"Ayee! Ayo, my main man, Pharaoh is officially in the building!" The DJ yelled in to the mic as soon as Pharaoh came into sight. 

Ka'Miko kind of felt awkward because everyone turned to look at the two. She didn't know if anyone here would know her, and that made her scared more than anything. Pharaoh noticed when she stayed a few paces behind him. He turned back and grabbed her hand. 

"Don't worry about a thing, ma, I got you." He said into her ear. 

She smiled, it only helped a bit. Pharaoh was greeted by damn near everyone at the party, and people who didn't really know him like that just stared as if he was some type of celebrity. A few of the ladies hugged Ka'Miko, but she could tell none of it was genuine. They took a seat underneath the patio where a bunch of men were sitting surrounded by women in skimpy bikinis. Pharaoh dragged Ka'Miko to sit on his lap.