TSD 10: No New Friends?

Start from the beginning

Ka'Miko took deep breaths and allowed him to take her shirt off. She tried to focus on the fact that he wasn't the same as the rest of them, he actually cared for her. Pharaoh felt her shake beneath him, he intertwined their fingers as he kissed down to her breast. He slid off her shorts then, then her thong. He saw how wet she was already, he smirked as he used his fingers to play with her clit. She moaned softly and moved against his fingers. He roughly pulled her thighs over his shoulders and started making love to her with his mouth. At first, she felt uneasy as her heart rate picked up, she never felt anything like it before.

Pharaoh sucked on her clit, biting her ever so often while sticking his tongue in and out of her wet mound. Ka'Miko sucked in a sharp breaths, and released them. She didn't know whether she was suppose to make noise, or not. She didn't really know how to act during sex when it wasn't being forced upon her. Finally, she felt her climax building up and she couldn't take it anymore. Losing control of her body, she shook violently, grabbing on to the bed sheets, she did her best to move away from Pharaoh's talented tongue but he held her tight to him.  

"Oh my God!" She screamed out. 

Her back arched into him pushing his tongue in deeper, as she exploded to his mouth. Pharaoh stayed down, lapping up all her juices before coming up for air. His lips met her and he smiled.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" He smirked.

She shook her head 'no.' and laughed with embarrassment. She took control and kissed him. She laid him down, and undid his belt. After pulling off his pants and boxers, she took a moment to stare at his large and fully erect member. He eyed her curiously, wondering what she was going to do next. She looked sort of afraid, but then she looked amused. She straddled his lap, hovering over him. She looked him in his eyes and intertwined their fingers, she slowly lowered herself onto him, keeping her eyes locked on his. 

"I can't do this." She said once she was fully down, she started crying. 

She really wanted to, but the feeling was too overwhelming and painful. She climbed off of him and he wrapped his arms around her. 

"I'm sorry." She cried into his chest. 

"Nothing to be sorry for, babygirl. You can get there one day, but I mean, if you ain't ready, that's cool with me." He shrugged.

Pharaoh really cared for her, and he wasn't an idiot. He knew she had been through a lot and with that he respected the fact that having full on sex was a bit much for her. He knew it was her first time recieving head, and he wasn't trying to make her feel pressured. 

"One thing at a time." He kissed her forehead and she nodded. 

He pulled the covers over the both of them and a few minutes later he heard her soft snoring. He didn't understand why he was here, and what about her intrigued him so much, maybe it was because she was vulnerable, but whatever it was, he knew it wouldn't be easy for him to just get up and walk away like he always did. 

                                                         **

Ka'Miko woke up to feeling of Pharaoh climbing back into bed with her. She opened her eyes a bit, and looked at him blankly. She didn't know if he was drunk last night, she didn't know what it was that made him do the things that he did. But whatever it was, she remembered it all clearly, and knew she liked it and him a lot. 

"Good Morning." He smiled.

To her surprise, he wasn't barking at her like he usually would. 

"Good Morning." She smiled back.