Tempatation

"Hey baby, show me them titties!"

"Come on, come to my place. I can make you cum harder than you ever have."

Just another night bartending at 'Dingles Shack'. The best job any girl could ask for. Note the Sarcasm. Just 1 more hour and I can get the fuck out of this hell hole.

It's always full with drunken older men, that probably tell their wives they were staying late at work. They're disgusting pigs that can't keep their temptations to themselves. I love my best friend to death, but couldn't she open a bar in a more... Non sleazy part of town?

"Mandy, can I get one more Shot of crown." My regular Jack asked. I smiled and nodded my head at the guy. He's a sweetheart. His wife divorced him 3 years ago, she moved away to Texas with his kids. Now he just sits here with me everyday, drinking away the minutes. He also protects me from all these nasty, beer bellied, man whores.

"You know Jack, you need to get out more. Somewhere that isn't a bar and try and find a nice lady. Not drinking your life away." I said, giving him a sympathetic smile. He scoffed at me and a small smile playing on his face, "And, you need to go to college and get out of this hell hole. Both ain't gonna happen are they?" I sighed and handed him his glass. He took it immediately and and quickly downed the shot.

He slammed the glass down and threw me a 100 dollar bill. "Keep the change, kid." He smiled at me and quickly got his things and left, tripping over his feet in the process.

......

The final group of men left the bar, well, stumbled out of the bar. Leaving me to myself and a couple of glasses left to wash. I counted my tips and noticed once again... Short. 156 dollars. Rent is due tomorrow and all I have in my name is 200 plus this 156. I need another 100 or my roommate is going to throw my shit into the streets. Tough love.

Temptation is an interesting thing you know. It gets you pleasure, what you want and trouble usually follows.

I eyeballed the deposit on the counter. Jamie would understand right? I mean, I can just replace the missing money tomorrow. She wouldn't even notice. Not like I haven't done it before.

I decided to just take half. Bills could be paid on time. Rent could be paid. Even could buy some groceries.

I grabbed my purse and keys, walking out 1500 dollars richer. Should be a good month I hope.

......

I got home and groaned the second I walked into our ran down 2 bedroom home. Couldn't say it was pretty. But, there was a roof over my head, a bed to lay my head on and a pot to piss in.

Loud music was blaring from the basement. My roommate Jade was having a party, once again. The dude made me pay more than half of our rent. I always cleaned up his mess. But, he couldn't have the decency to party somewhere else.

I had to suck it up anyways. Jace and I were in the foster system for years together. We ended up in the same homes multiple times. He's basically my brother. Which is why I suck it up. He got me out of trouble and saved my ass when I needed it. He's always been there for me when no one else besides my best friend, Jamie Dingle, was.

I went straight to my room. Stripped out of all my clothes. I stopped and looked in the mirror. Scars graced across my abdomen. They have definitely faded over the years. But, still visible enough to remind me of my horrific years in foster care. I sighed and made my way to my bed.

I was so tired from all these hours I've been trying to put in, I just plopped down on my bed, naked. I couldn't even get the motivation to shower.

I shut my eyes and blocked all my usual late night thoughts from entering my mind. I quickly found myself fading away.

.....

I woke up to a loud banging on my bedroom door.

'What the fuck' I mentally screamed. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock on my wall. 3:30pm.

The banging on my door continued. "Jesus Christ, Jace. Can I please just fucking sleep." I yelled out. "Dude, you need to get out here, now!" I heard Jace yell, he sounded almost scared.

I quickly jumped out of bed and threw on some sweat pants and a tank top. I kind of dramatically flung the door open and glared at Jace. "Mandy, there's cops at the door." He said, worried. I cocked up an eyebrow. Confused as to why the cops were even here. I mean, I know Jace buys weed time to time. But, not enough for the cops to come looking.

"What's the deal?" I asked confused. "I don't know, Mandy. But, they're asking for you."

I shoved my way past Jace and saw two cops standing in the doorway of the front door. I walked over to them, quite hastily... "Can I help you officers?" I asked sweetly. "Amanda June Fuller?" I nodded my head.

"Amanda, you're under arrest for laundering money." He proceeded to grab me by the shoulders and turn me around quite aggressively. "You have the right to remain silent...." He blabbled on my rights. I spaced out completely. Is this really happening? Did Jamie really turn me in? How did she even...

Fuck.

I'm screwed.

Hey guys, new story. I hope you enjoy. I'm excited to right this one. A character from my other first two books will make an appearance. . .
Enjoy

-AC