23 ~ "She has photographic memory, Chanyeol."

I woke up early the next morning, my naked body wrapped in the sheets of the bed. I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol pacing around the room, talking to his father on the phone. "Yes I do realize we have to go straight back to Korea from Hawaii, but we did it..."

I faded out again, so tired from all the traveling lately.

I was asleep another couple of hours, and when I woke up, I was wrapped around Chanyeol's thick arms. I smiled, and turned out to face him. He was awake, and he smiled. "Last night was amazing," he said, his voice deeper than it usually is. It was so hot. "I can't believe you were a virgin."

"Oh I could," I said, remembering how much pain I felt at first. 

"I just always thought that you and Jongin.."

I ran my hand through Chanyeol's messy hair, pushing back his hair so I could see his forehead. "Let's not talk about Jongin," I said. "Did your father believe you?"

"What?" He asked. "Did I wake you a few hours ago?"

"Yeah, but it's okay."

"He does believe us." He smiled. "We get the house...but.." His smile faded. "They want us to have a baby immediately."

"So we have to keep-"

"Yeah."

We got up to get ready for the day, and I still made Chanyeol wait outside of the bathroom while I showered and got dressed. I was leaning over the sink in the bathroom, doing my makeup when Chanyeol walked in and started stripping. "Oh my gosh," I said. "Please don't-"

"What?" Chanyeol asked, grinning. "You've already seen me naked."

I rolled my eyes, trying not to look at him at all. 

We finished getting ready, packed up, and checked out of the hotel. "What food are you feeling?" Chanyeol asked. The hotel was surrounded by several restaurants within walking distance. I glanced around, noticing a Chinese restaurant that he was looking at. I smiled, turning away. "Olive Garden."

He raised his eyebrows. "Really?"

"Come on, you know that Chinese food tastes better in China."

He scrunched his eyebrows. "You've been to China?"

"Well, no. But at least in Korea it's better than here. Don't you remember that Chinese restaurant in Hawaii?" I asked.

"Now you're being a snob," Chanyeol said, but he was smiling. "If you want quality Italian food, maybe we should just wait until we visit Italy."

My jaw dropped a little. "We're going to Italy?"

"Baby, we'll go anywhere you want," he said, holding my shoulders and looking deep into my eyes. He bit his lip, and then smiled. "Better start learning Italian, right? Or are you fluent in Italian too?"

I glared at him. "No, actually I'm not."

"Sorry," Chanyeol's hands dropped from holding my shoulders. "I just feel like I don't really know you sometimes."

"Of course you don't," I said. "We just met last month."

"You really want Olive Garden?" Chanyeol asked.

I nodded. "You can practice your English."

After eating at Olive Garden, we waited at the airport for several hours before flying to Hawaii. We quickly went to the hotel, packed up, and then went to the airport to get on another flight back to Seoul. Chanyeol's parents picked us up at the airport, and then drove us to our house. I walked in, walked up the stairs, and collapsed onto the bed, Chanyeol collapsing beside me. I didn't bother changing, I was too tired.

I woke up alone in bed, unaware of what time it was. I just knew it was day time - since the sun was pouring through the windows. I didn't even know what day it was. The time zones and international dateline were really messing me up. 

I walked out to the hallway, and found the view over the staircases in the house. I heard voices coming from downstairs. I quietly made my way down the staircase enough to make out the voices.

One was Chanyeol, and the other was some other dude. 

"You're married? You just moved here last month and you're married?!"

"It's so complicated, but yes. I need you to keep that between you and me," I heard Chanyeol say.

"Who is it?" 

"You probably know who she is," Chanyeol said. "She's from this street."

"Of course she is. Tell me!"

"Jung Saehee."

"Jung Saehee? Wow. I thought she was dating Kim Jongin."

"She was," Chanyeol said. I leaned my ear closer to the voices to listen. "Not anymore. We got rid of him."

My eyes widened.

"Got rid of him?"

"His father is so stupid with money and business. You can tell he's the lucky, new money. He made stupid decisions and they about had to sell their house and move to an apartment. But..."

"But what?" 

I heard Chanyeol laugh. "My father paid his father to keep Jongin away from Saehee. That night he broke up with her. Now the Kims are doing fine financially."

"Dude," the other guy's voice said. "That was really smart. A guy like Kim Jongin doesn't lose a girl."

"What?"

"He treated Saehee really well. Plus, I mean look at him. He's the most attractive guy in Korea, easily. Plus he's dark, and even though Saehee's lived here for six years, she still thinks very Western."

My jaw dropped. I was fuming. Who was this guy, and how did he know me so well?

"What else do you know about Saehee?" Chanyeol asked. "She hides a lot from me."

The guy laughed. The laugh sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. "You know she's smart, right?"

"Yeah. She's fast - she catches on really quickly. She wanted me to show her how to play the piano one night and she just started playing stuff. It was really weird."

"I'm going to make you guess. It's too funny to see you this ignorant." He laughed again. "When she moved here, she was almost completely fluent in Korean."

"How did she do that?" Chanyeol asked. "She came from a poor family in the States in a town that only spoke English and Spanish."

"She has photographic memory, Chanyeol. Anything you show her, any language, any alphabet, any mathematical formula, she's going to remember."

I was clenching my fists. I didn't hear Chanyeol say anything.

"Did you know that?" The guy asked.

"No, I didn't. But hey. Thanks for coming over with the food. Glad to know I have a friend for when I start Jeguk in a couple of weeks."

"Of course. And I'll keep your secret."

"Thanks." I heard their voices getting louder, and I quietly ran up the stairs and peaked over the balcony. 

It was Byun Baekhyun.