Home - Chapter Nine

They were laying in Travis' bed, facing each other. Both were fully dressed and watching each other. 

Travis' arm was propped under the pillow to keep out of the way. Jared was mirroring the position, except that where Travis' other hand was on the bed in between them, Jared's was being put to a different use.  

 A smile tugged at the corners of Jared's lips. Travis loved how much he loved doing this.

Jared continued to rub Travis' cock almost lazily until he scooted a little bit closer, closing both of their erections in his fist.

  "Is this okay?" Jared asked his breath hitching and hand slowing even more.

Travis remembered the last time Jared had done this; how out of control and overwhelming it felt. But right now, in his own bedroom, on a chilly Friday evening with no one home, it didn't feel nearly so scary. 

They had all the cards on the table now. They had rules of sorts now. That Travis could stop whatever they were doing, whenever he wanted to.

So far, he hadn't stopped a thing. Nor was he going to. Over a week had passed already and he'd already gotten three blow jobs and now this too. This was literally the best arrangement that he'd ever had. He was pretty sure that even a proper fuck buddy couldn't compare. They'd want something in return after all, when all Jared cared about was making Travis smile.

He could tell by the happy look on his face whenever he got Travis off. By the dreamy way he'd started gazing at Travis when he thought Travis wasn't looking. He'd had girls look at him like that before and it always went straight to his head. With Jared though, it was an even better feeling. It felt like an achievement or something, that Jared was so into him that he didn't care who knew.

Jared's hand stopped moving and Travis realized that he hadn't given an answer. Instead of speaking, he reached out, gripping Jared's shoulder before rolling the other boy over, landing on top of him with a flop.

Jared let out a startled yelp before he ended up on his back, looking up at Travis with wide, excited eyes.

Travis smiled playfully down at him and sat up.

He gripped Jared's pants and boxers, tugging them further down Jared's narrow hips, drawing a ragged breath from his friend.

It was the first time, he realized, that he'd even gone close to touching Jared intimately. The thought froze Travis for a second. His finger tips lingered on the crease of Jared's thigh. His skin was soft and over heated and milky from remaining hidden from the sun.  His cock stood obscenely between them, angry red and hard and swollen and for a second Travis wondered what it felt like.

His heart rate shifted into the next gear and finally Travis looked away, simultaneously trying to remember what he was doing while figuring out how to breathe again.

He looked up at Jared, finding him laying as still as stone, watching Travis with hooded eyes. 

Travis just pushed his own jeans down a bit further and crawled back up Jared's body, hovering above him. 

For a moment, Jared looked up at him, his expression unreadable, before he smiled softly and reached up.

When his hand laced into Travis' hair, he expected him to kiss him again but he didn't. Instead, Jared gazed up at him warmly as he reached down, clasping them again in his sure grip.

Travis let his eyes droop shut, relaxing into Jared, his head dropping until their foreheads were against each other and both of them were breathing heavily, warm air puffing against his lips. The wetter it got, the better it felt, precum slicking between them, making Travis moan.