Cuba- Chapter One

AN: updating to add that I am publishing this with Jared's POV written in! :D SO EXCITED! MORE DETAILS HOW TO READ IT FOR FREE IN THE LAST PART OF THE BOOK TITLED "UPDATE". 

***

It wasn't that Travis was gay. Hell no. It was just that he was horny. And, well, being horny alone was never as fun as it was when you were with someone, and right now, he was with Jared. And Jared was girly enough, for a guy, anyway.

He was just the type of pretty, smooth-skinned boy that all the little girls flocked to. The kind who only had to shave once a month and still looked pretty damn smooth. The kind who had that soft look to him no matter how much he worked out. The kind who was looking unnecessarily shocked at Travis' suggestion.

"What?" Travis asked, suddenly self conscious.

Jared stood before Travis in their resort room, spluttering for a moment before finally forming words.

"You just asked me if I wanted 'to come jerk off' with you!"

His voice came out a little too high pitched and Travis snorted.

Done with the debate, he walked out onto the balcony with his mojito and sank into one of the chairs, taking a sip.

He didn't expect the other boy to follow him, but he did, watching Travis expectantly.

"There's nothing else to do," Travis said in answer.

When Jared only stared at him with that same shocked expression, he sighed, annoyed. Jared always had a way of blowing things way out of proportion.

"It's not like I was saying we should touch each other," he said. "We'd just be in the same room."

Colour rushed into Jared's face turning him instantly red, all the colour showing in his pale skin. Man, most days he liked Jared but sometimes he could be such a prude... also he needed a tan.

"It was just a suggestion."

"Do you suggest that to all your guy friends?"

Travis rolled his eyes. Why was Jared dragging this on?

"Look, all you had to do was say no. Its not that big a deal."

Then, feeling particularly annoyed, he leaned back, setting his drink down on the arm of the chair and began to unbutton his white shorts.

He expected Jared's strangled gasp a little sooner then it came.

"What are you doing?!" Jared demanded.

Like he said, Jared was a prude.

"What does it look like?" Travis asked.

A soft breeze rustled Travis' dark hair, drawing his eyes out to the water. Their room was practically on the beach, only a few palm trees broke up the view. The sun was out, shining hotly down and reflecting off the sand and water as it began to dip toward the horizon. A few girls were sunbathing in bikini's, just close enough for Travis to make them out and they looked pretty hot from here.

The atmosphere alone was enough to send a tingle down Travis' spine and straight into his cock. He didn't reflect on the fact that being on a beach was enough to turn him on-and tugged his zipper down the rest of the way.

His friend had ceased his bitching but Travis didn't really want Jared to stick around anymore. Anyway, Jared would be happier if he just fucked off before he got too offended.

He looked up at the brunette, intending to tell him just that, but stopped short.

Jared's eyes were fixed on him. Well not quite on him so much as on the visible bulge in the front of Travis' shorts. Travis could see his shallow breathing from here.