|03. Day At The Beach|

Start from the beginning

"They don't know you exist, the threat is towards me and the gang, you are not included."

"I'll make myself included since there threating my gang" I folded my arms.

"Sweetie, it isn't your gang until Friday, when you turn eighteen."

"Either way, it's still going to my gang."

My dad smiled,"Make me proud princess" he said proudly.

"Father daughter moment" I hugged him,"I'm going to get in this fight okay? You need to be on my ass, train me harder, pressure me..please, I want to be like you."

"Alright, now get your ass in that fight and don't lose."

I walked over to the fight and put my hair in a pony tail before throwing my fist into Eric's back repeatedly. My father slowly walked around the matt with his arms folded, watching our movements.

Before Eric could turn around I placed my foot on his lower back and pushed him forward so he was stumbling to balance as he fell off the matt.

Danny was in front of me and when he tried to grab my hair, I kicked him in his balls, he fell to the floor with a cry and a thud.

Skylar charged at me and I missed her punch and kicked her in her stomach making her go off the matt.

"Tap the matt!."

Danny touched the matt with one of his hands while the other held his balls.

Eric and Skylar got up and charged at me but I moved out of the way and they knocked heads with each other, falling back onto the matt.

I ran to Eric's body and punched him in the face multiple times and he finally tapped the matt. I ran to Skylar's body and she tried her best to get up but she was light headed as she tumbled down again. She tapped the matt and I looked at my father who had a huge smile on his face as he clapped his hands.

"I'm sorry guys" I didn't mean to make them hurt but I have to prove to my father I'm fit to be a leader so he won't think twice about the position. You can't mess around when it comes to being a leader, you have enemies and you need to be on high alert, one mistake can mean your life.

"It's cool, no hard feelings Andy."

I walked over to Danny and helped him up and walked over to the couch to sit him down.

I gave Skylar some help too and she was able to walk to the couch by herself.

I went to get a rag for Eric and gave it too him before helping him to the couch.

"Thanks" they muttered.

"You guys sure your okay?."

"On a scale from one to ten I'm a seven" Danny said.

"Four" Skylar said.

"Eight" Eric wiped his mouth.

"Whoa, you guys look like shit" we snapped our heads in Greg's direction. TJ laughed.

"Thanks asshole" Eric said.

"Anytime" he smiled.

"What's up Greg?" my father said.

"Nothing, the chic I was with had a husband and he saw us so... long story short here I am" he smiled.

"You could have gone anywhere else but you chose to come here?" Skylar said.

"Yes Sky, I chose here to please you with my presence", Skylar hates being called Sky, it's not her name.

"Call me that again, and I will cut your dick off" you would think Skylar is a innocent little blonde but she has a dangerous side. No one suspects a thing from her, just a cute little blonde with good looks.