"It doesn't look any better than it did before," I said to him, confidently. I couldn't show him I was afraid. I had to be brave for myself. I had to live for myself. Maybe there was still hope.

"I heard about your earlier appearance here. Don't try to smart mouth me or-" he started but I interrupted him.

"You'll do what? Kill me? Yes please do," I said somewhat confidently. I glanced at Shane who now stood behind Derek making a furious shut-up-or-he-will-kill-you face at me.

Derek's face went red with anger. I tried not to shake. He moved in my direction. I took a small step backwards but my back hit the wall. I couldn't run and I couldn't back away anymore,

"Don't spoil the fun. You know how short tempered I am." He growled. "I might just kill you."

"I'm not afraid of you." I knew I was making him mad. I should have stopped but I didn't want lose my act.

"You!" Derek shouted as he pushed me against the wall, closing his right hand around my throat.

Uh-oh.

"Don't you dare talk back to me. I swear-" he said merely choking me. I tried to push him away but it was no use. My arms were flailing wildly but it had no significance to him.

"Derek I don't think you should hurt her. You promised Eric-" Shane put in but stopped as if he was scared.

"Shut up. I know what I'm doing and I'll do what I want!" Derek shouted at him still not removing his hands from my throat but he loosened the grip.

"He said he'd kill you and you know he can." Shane said again earning a glare from Derek.

"Get out now." Derek said firmly to Shane trying to control his anger. 

Shane looked at me for a few seconds and then left.

No please don't go.

I mentally called him back but I knew it was no use. I was alone.

All alone.

Derek finally let go of me taking a few steps back. I rubbed my neck which was sore. My head was hurting really bad and it felt like it would explode.

"Feeling lonely are you?" he smirked at me.

"What do you want from me? Why are you back?" I asked him.

"I am not back. I left for a reason." 

I didn't come back.

"What reason? I was actually stupid enough to love you!" I wanted to shake him.

"I was sick of you. You were too innocent for your own good. This place was way better."

"You knew about this place?" I asked.

"I did. Real life was so much boring. I had the power to use here." He smiled triumphantly.

"Are you some kind of monster?"

I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

"Oh no. It's better if you don't know the answer to that. Shocks are bad. You've already got too many."

"What do you want?" I asked again feeling as if I had no energy left in me. My legs were about to give up on me.

"A few days of fun with you," he grinned like a little boy.

"I don't love you anymore." I told him wanting to see the expression of hurt on his face. It had the effect I wanted. He was angry.

"Do you love him?" he asked gritting his teeth. His voice was serious.