Distant Pleasures (8)

Quote: The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is.

The was dark-haired guy standing in front of me. The blonde girl was curled up in one corner of the huge and dark room, I was in. I started to make my way towards the girl before someone put their hands on my shoulders.

"Not this time!" I yelled pushing the hands away and rushing towards the girl. I bent down on the floor sitting right next to the girl. She was breathing heavily.

It looked like she was gasping for breath. I wanted to comfort her. I wanted to tell her that everything is going to be alright. I felt this sisterly bond with her. I wanted to protect her - from that woman in purple and from the strange guy.

I felt a presence. I turned my gaze away from the girl. In front of me were neatly polished, smooth purple sandals that went perfectly with the clothing the woman was wearing. I turned up and stared at the woman, waiting for her to make a move.

She didn't move at all. She just stared at me. Then, she turned her gaze towards the blonde girl and the girl began to shriek with pain.

He appeared out of nowhere.

I smiled at him only to find him smiling back but it wasn't a real smile. It was a smirk twisted into some unexplained emotion. I blinked my eyes again to find that his handsome figure had vanished. I frantically looked around like I had lost him. My body was so hot it felt like it was on fire but my hands were dead cold. I could hear greats waves of water crashing against something. My eyes searched for him frantically around the dungeon.

I spotted something red moving in a distance. I slowly walked towards it. I didn't know what to expect. My mouth opened in horror as I saw all the blood. It was everywhere on the floor and on the girl's dress. 

She smiled weakly back at me and at that terrifying moment even in a dream I knew it was me. I looked at her dress which was all red of blood but then I realized something which made me shiver.

She was covered in blood. Her dress was made of the red oozing liquid which was clearly seeping from her body.

I woke up after having another dream. It was still the same dream. And it annoyed me now, having the same dream every time. I looked around the room. It was a really huge room with a comfortable bed and I giant window on one side. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. I felt cold and I couldn't think properly. I stared at the ceiling of the room for a while.

I never slept well at night. I would always wake up terrified and feeling alone. I had always liked being alone but I didn't want to be alone in this place. I knew there was  something wrong with this place. I didn't know how Shane knew me. Eric had never told me anything about the grave or Jules. Jules knew something but I didn't think she would visit me again expect  for in my dreams. I just wanted to wake up one morning in my bedroom on Earth and find out that this was a horrible dream. Of course, that was not going to happen.

Eric and Jules did  have some sort of relation. He was not pleased to see her and he was looking at her with pure hatred. It seemed like she knew a lot about him. I wondered why he wouldn't tell me anything but I still felt stupid for running away just like that. He didn't stop me and I didn't mean to get lost.

I had gotten used to staying here. But I missed Eric. I wanted to see him so badly.

I didn't really miss Veronica even though she was okay with me. But I still thought there was something suspicious about her.

There was a knock on the door. I slowly sat up as the door opened trying to collect my confused thoughts.

Shane.