Book Of Memory (22)

not edited!

And as the days passed I felt myself getting impatient but I didn't know what for. Eric had left yesterday morning and hadn't returned until now. I spent most of my time talking to Addison, reading or most importantly wondering about what was happening. Eric hadn't told me where he was going but I didn't think he's be gone for a night. I thought it would be better if I should stay in the room as him anymore because I was afraid of hurting him. I didn't want to tell him about what had happened but I was so confused that I thought I might have to.

Suddenly I heard a door open and I felt hope. I stashed away the book and ran out of my room. I saw Eric who was taking off his black leather jacket his hair carelessly windblown and he looked tired. He smiled at me warmly inviting me to hug him. I hugged him tight burying my face into his shoulders. I just wanted to cry ad tell him what had happened that I was afraid I has gone insane.

"Hey, love," he whispered pressing his lips to my hair. I recollected my thoughts and decided to act all normal so he wouldn't suspect anything.

"I missed you," I said as looked up at him, his body still pressed against mine.

"I'm sorry I was gone. I just got into all kinds of stuff," he said apologetically, slightly pouting.

I smiled at him inspecting him closely and secretly admired his beautiful eyes. I opened my mouth to reply but what interrupted by Addison who was now standing beside me.

"Eric where the hell have you been?" she asked in a frustrated tone. I watched her, amused and slightly confused by her tone. She wasn't hugging him or anything but she was looking worried even though she had told me it was nothing to worry about when Eric had gone.

"Hey Addison I missed you too," Eric said sarcastically.

He then, quickly kissed her cheek before releasing me. Addison face stretched into a smile and she punched him on his arm. I couldn't help feeling a little bit jealous. Addison offered to make coffee for all of us while Eric went to his room to freshen up.

After exchanging a few words with Addison in the kitchen, I went back to my room. Eric was just pulling over a black shirt over his head when I came in.

He smiled at me so that the sides of his mouth quirked up. I walked over to him putting my hands on his arms. Eric leaned forward to kiss me slipping his arms around my waist. My hands found their way to his wet from the bath hair. He smelled divine. My lips collided with his and he pulled me closer. He trailed soft kisses from my cheek down to my neck.

"How are you by the way?" he murmured.

"I'm okay I guess," I whispered opening my eyes. Eric was looking down at me intently examining my face.

"Is everything okay? You look stressed out. Didn't you sleep well the past few days?"

"Yeah everything's fine," I liked hoping he wouldn't suspect anything.

"And your leg?"

"It's better," I said trying to sound convincing. Eric kissed my forehead.

"Shane been around here?"

"Nope."

"He's leaving," he said solemnly.

I wasn't sure how I felt about Shane leaving. I wanted to go back home now that staying here didn't make sense but I didn't want to leave Eric. I loved him as a friend and he had helped me through a lot. I didn't know what I was supposed to do do here but I was happy as long as I was with Eric.