And her finger hit one of the button. The red colour button which will switched on the television. The television start to make sound and image came out but she was still in her sleeping mode. Without her notice she has broke what Jimin asked her not to do.

She shakes her head and snapped our from her sleeping mode. Adjusting her view she take a better look at the television.

Why are they so many people?

The television was showing a recording of people in Hall. She was confused of why there were so many people?

Eun Hyung P.O.V

A voice sound like the news anchor speak. "Its going to be a blessing day for our King and Queen Jeon."

Jeon? Sounds similar to me.

"As their one and only child is going to get married." My eyebrows frowned. "Its shocked netizen when he came back after his missing and quickly King want him to get married." Why my heart feel so heavy? Its not like he is going to be Jungkook right?

"Today, Princess Seul Ki and Prince Jungkook will exchange their rings." My heart sanked when I heard his name.

He remove his hand from my mouth then grab my hand and brought me to I don't know where.

"Let's go back to our world- Hm. You're the one I love. Let's marry so when we back to our world my father won't asked me to marry that Seul Ki anymore."

Seuk Ki. That girl. So his father really force him too.

"Let's go, tell my father and everyone you're still alive." What the hell is wrong with him?!

Yeah, I'm still alive. Why am I even here? They need to know I'm alive.

A hard sound can be heard. My hands were shaking. I-I just slapped him. I looked at my shaking hands and then back to him.

I don't know what I am doing is right or not but he has gone crazy! "Look Jungkook, I'm not your Eun Hyung that you have been looking  for or anyone else that you knows! I'm Eun Soo and I never know who you really are! I don't remember making any memories with you!" I hope he understand me and stop all this shit.

No, I remember. I remember making memories with you. I'm Eunsoo but it's just my name in the Earth I'm Eunhyung my real name.

"I-I just to h-happy because I th-ought y-you're Eun Hyung. But I-I guess its tu-rn to be I-I'm wrong. What is wrong with me? Its probably not you. I-I'm rea-lly sorry." I feel sympthy towards him. He must really looking for her. And I just make him broke his heart because of my face resembles to her.

No, its me! I'm the one who is wrong.

He turn around making his back to face me. He walk away with his head hang low leaving me dumbfounded. Looking at him making me feel sad and hurt. Why?

I ran towards him and-

I back hugged him tightly. He just need a shoulder. I'm sorry.

"Sorry I slapped you. I'm sorry I just want you to understand me. I'm sorry I'm not the girl you have been looking for but I want you to know someday I'm sure you will found her. So please hug her tightly and make sure not to lose her anymore." I whisper to him slowly. He need someone. We stayed like this for a minutes until he broke the hug and turns facing me.

He- He is going to get married. He will hug other girl and not me. I already die to him.

Why am I so nervous? My heart beat was beating like crazy.

I stood up and quickly ran to the front door. My feet's react to it's own. I ran to wherever I can. Then I saw a horse carriage approaching my way and I quickly block the road.

The horse carriage came to a shocked stop and without wasting time I hopped in the horse carriage. "P-Please bring me to the wedding." I muttered under my breath and the old man quickly nodded.

My breath was uneven. My mind was a messed.

Author P.O.V

The old man who shocked at first when he saw the girl riding his horse carriage. She looks familiar to him.

Is she Princess Eunhyung? He thought. But he shrugged it off cause the Princess has gone for a long time. Its sounds impossible. The girl looks in hurry so the old man spurned up the horse carriage helping the girl.

Its take time to reach there since the place Eunhyung was right now is far away from the wedding ceremony take place.

But unfortunately fate was not in her side when she reach there the road was busy. "I don't think we can make it." The old man said and Eunhyung start to get worried. She ha no choice. She jumped out from the horse carriage.

"I will you when we meet! Do find me! Find me!" She shouted as her figure start to disappeared from his vision. He just shooked his head chuckled. "I hope you make it." He mumbled.

She panted really hard and it's tiring. But that will not stop her from running. I hope I can make it in time. Please, please. Her mind play that words in her head when she was running. Just a little bit more.

She can feel sweat was trailing down her cheeks.

Jung Kook P.O.V

The time is coming. In this Hall that can fit hundreds of people I will say my vow in front of them to the girl I'm really opposed to marry. All of my Hyung was standing in a row not far from me. My relationship with Jimin Hyung still not better but that's not the things to be worried about now.

I'm going to marry Seul Ki. How I wish she was Eunhyung. But that's not going to happen. It's impossible.

"I do." Seul Ki beside me said her vow. Now it's my time. My mindis not connecting. I'm blank.

The vow.

"I-" I took a deep breath. My life will changed after this vow.

Goodbye, my first love-

Kiss and crush.

Goodbye, Eunhyung.

Final Chapter 😣 See you soon 👋
(▰˘︹˘▰)