Chapter 28

2 months later

Juvia's POV

It's been seven months and I'm so nervous. In due in only two months and I can't wait. Silver Jr. Haha cute.

"Hey I'm home."

"Gray!" I walked towards him and hugged him. I have him a peck on the lips and smiled. "How was the job."

"Tiring, how was your week with Lucy and levy."

"...."

"Juvia?"

".....they ...never showed up."

"What! You were here by yourself for a week.... I knew I shouldn't have gone on a job."

"No no no it's good now we have money. Gray we only have two more months to fix this nursery."

"I know that but that's not as important as you probably getting hurt because no one was in the house. Juvia please tell me next time. You know, sooner..."

I nod my head and Lucy and levy walked in with gajeel and natsu. "Oh..gray you're home."

"You guys had one job...to keep Juvia safe."

"Gray im so so sorry. Juvia I'm sorry but gajeel called and--"

"Yeah yeah. I don't really mind." I said and went to sit down.

"I do!"

"Gray calm down she's safe now. "

"You guys are so desperate for your dragon slayers I--uhhhhhh."

Gray walked away and they all say there silently.

"I'm sorry guys. He's just over protective."

"Oh it's ok don't worry." They all smile. I stood up and look at my stomach.

"Guys is this really happening."

"Yup. You are having a baby Juvia." Lucy said and hugged me.

"I can't believe I'm gonna an uncle!!" Gajeel said then looked at us. "Sorry just ...um.. A song."
"Aww you think of me as your sister." I pouted and hugged him.

"Hey, get off!"

"Aww gajeel has a heart." I laughed when I heard levy say that.

"Shrimp don't start with me."

"I love youu." Levy said pouting then giving him a kiss.

"I love you too." Gajeel said then groaned.

"Hey Luce I want one!!!" Natsu said touching my belly and I started laughing.

"Lucy he wanted one."

"He not getting one."

"How do you get one."

.......
......
.......

"Natsu you are in you're 20's and you don't even know."

"No, why am I suppose too."

"Levy we should get going." Lucy said and they all hugged me good bye then left.

2 more months later

"Grayyyyyy!"

"Yes Juvia."

"We have a problem."

"Yes..."

"Its time."

Gray freaks out and syarts running around finding the keys and takes us in to the car.

Its been nine months but the baby is a week early from the due date.

"Juvia ee are almost there.stay calm and breath." I'm the.having the baby and gray is swesting more.than me.

I did all the breath i had to do and after 20 minutes we were there. Rushing in the room as there was commotion outside due to all the people.that came to see me.

I had to wait and.wait.in pain. "Ahh.... ok juvia breath...*breaths*..." i kept.saying to myself and holding grays hand. "Juvia you aren't pushing yet and you are hurting me .i can't feel my hand."

"Shut up.."

Gray gets scared. Yea dont speak to me while im having a baby...

"Okay juvia you ready..." the nurse so and i nod still breathing.

"Ok when i tell you to push. You do as i say ok ready push."

I pushed squeezing grays hand.

After a breathing again i was told to push. I pushed as hard as i could crying in pain and sweatin. Yea what a beautiful picture.

"One more.push juvia!"

I pushed as hard as i can and when we finished i heard the most beautiful sound.. the.sound of my son.....

Welcomd.home Silver Fullbuster Jr.

SILVER.JR IS HERE one more chapter.and thins book ends....im sorry...... dont worry there.will be a secind.book only if you guys want it