Chapter 17

A week later ....

"So gorgeous Juvia!" Erza said helping with the dress.

"Thanks, I'm pretty scared." Oh yea did I mention four girls are getting their hair and makeup done in the infirmary. Yea cute right.

I had mirajane do my hair. She just fixed my lose curls. "Your hair is already too beautiful I don't need to do anything to it."

"Thanks Mirajane. " I got up to put my earrings and shoes.

Grays POV
"Do I look good? I look good. Right? Natsu help me out gajeel you too help me over here. "

"Would you quit buggin us you look fine and yea we all know Juvia the girl loves ya no matter what."

"Exactly she loves no matter what and I want to look good for her. This is a day that we will never forget and I want to make her happy."

"You always make her happy if you made her said I would have her crying on my shoulder, levy hugging her, and you with a first wrapped around you neck..." Gajeel said trying to scare gray.

"You're a cruel cruel man."

"Thank you, now let me put my tie."

"Gray hurry up."
"Ok ok."

Juvia POV
Ok ok I can do this--

KNOCK KNOCK

"Gray you can not see me before the wedding it's bad lu-- Lyon! No no no you have to leave now."

"Juvia please listen. I miss you I'm sorry you blocked me from your phone I never got to the chance to talk and with gray aroun--"

"ON MY FUCKING WEDDING DAY?!!" Lucy looked at me I've never cursed in my life. This time I've had enough. I started tearing up "where's the master tell him to get Lyon out of the guild." Lucy nodded and pushed Lyon further back and closed the door.

"Sweetie wipe the tears and don't ruin your makeup." Lucy said helping me out.

Few minutes later.

I took a deep breath as I waited behind the door. "You ready child."

"Is it too late to throw up." The master chuckled and held my hand.

"You can do this."

The doors open wide as I wait for my turn to walk. I walk smiling  but nervous.  I took a deep breath as I hold hands with gray. I look at him and see a year and wipe it. "I love you."

"I love you too. Wow, you look beautiful." I smiled at grays words.

Since the guild helped mater was marrying us.

(I know and don't know how this works sorry I'm not that smart so I'll just skip)

As we said our I do's we smiled as we waited. "I know pronounce you man and wife.  You may now kiss the bride." As we kissed I started tearing. We walked  outside and Gray picked me.  We both got into the limo.

"We did it gray." I smiled and we kissed again. I put my hand over my stomach. "This is it gray. We are almost a full family."

"It's awesome! I can't wait to be dad and we are married so I'm going to be the best husband ever." I nod my head. This was the man I was suppose to marry.  "Juvia, did you see Lyon he so stupid trying to win you back. Uh uh you are mine now." He said putting his arm around me and I grabbed water and out in a glass. "Too our marriage." We clanked our glasses and drank it.
"Can't wait to get out cause after the party. It's our honeymoon. " gray smirked and kissed my neck. "Ok then let's celebrate and enjoy this night."

Aww don't you just love weddings. It's 5 am and I did this because I felt so bad I didn't make a good chapter last time. I hope you enjoy if I don't update next week it's because of school. Ugh difficult problems in life I want education but I rather watch anime all day and eat pocky lol. Love you guys hope you enjoyed