Chapter 21

It was our last day on our honeymoon and we decided to do whatever we wanted. Well, when I say whatever we want I meant make out all day.

Grays POV

I woke up early before Juvia and I was bored. I went to take a shower and came back to see Juvia still asleep. Her face is so gorgeous awake and asleep. Man was I a stupid man back then.  "That's it I'm too bored." I climb the bed and go on top of  my beauty and start kissing her face slowly. Staring from her temple to her cheek  then back around and kissed the same areas on the right side of her face.

"Hmm." I heard her groan.

"Good morning."

"Shh five more minutes." I chuckled and kissed her lips. I felt her lips kiss back and I smiled.

"You gonna get up or stay in bed all day." I said in the kiss.

"Gray- Sama I'm tired. "

"Then you leave me no choice." I trailed the kisses down from her lips to her chest. "Are you going to test me. Babe I'll go lower."

"Mmhmm."

Okay now I know she's not listening.

"Really?" I went low and kissed between her breast the down to her stomach. I kept kissing even more. "I love you." I whispered.

I heard giggling and I felt a hand rubbing my head. "This baby loves you too."

"Hey, Boy or girl I am going to spoil you and train with you everyday. I will love you for eternity."  I whispered then stopped as I teared up. "I'm gonna be a dad."

I climbed beck up to Juvia and saw her with tears in her eyes. "Why are you crying."  I move her hair behind her ear and I wipe the tears off her beautiful face.

"I'm just happy. Gray, we are going to be parents and I'm so happy that you can't wait." She started crying and smiling. "I love you." She whispered and we kissed.

"I love you too."

Don't worry this isn't all of it but how cute is gray!!!

I wanted to make the last  day of their honeymoon very special so this will have two parts. I hope you enjoy. 

They are the cutest. I wanted to show in this chapter their relationship.

Love you bye