Chapter 2

As we stared at each other everyone came crowding him again. I ran out of the guild crying. Juvia needs to hurry and go home. As I ran someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to see it was gray. "Gray...."

"Juvia you have no idea how much I miss you."
"Juvia doesn't want to hear it. "

"But Juvia please I missed you."
"Gray how could you!!!"
"Juvia liste-- ."
"Gray, Juvia knows she said she would wait forever until you loved me but to leave juvia. After what she freakin did." Juvia let out a loud sob and walked away.

"Juvia....juvia... !" I kept walking away.

"JUVIA, I love you!!" I stopped. I cried even loud and screamed.

"STOP IT. YOU LEFT JUVIA...SHE MOVED ON."

"Juvia...."

"You hurt Juvia a lot gray.....a lot" Juvia runs home crying. Lyon was outside our house and hugged me.

(Grays POV)

I run after her to see her hugging Lyon. Lyon kissed for forehead and looked at me. He let go of Juvia and walk towards me. "Gray, it isn't smart to mess with a mans woman."

"Lyon, shut the hell up."

"You hurt my wife now leave." He pushed me and I pushed him back.

"Juvia! Please I'm sorry!!" I yelled to her while she was sitting on the stairs and Lyon was blocking my view.

"LEAVE!" Lyon punch me and I heard Juvia run.

"Lyon that's enough!! ...gray Juvia needs you to leave." She hugged Lyon and walk back inside that house.

---------T I M E S K I P---------------

"HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID." I punched my wall and  a frame fell and the wall broke. I cried on my bed.

She's beautiful,kind, loving, and when I needed her the most she was there, when everyone was against me she was there. She would've been the best wife. I would've been one of the luckiest men alive and I let that all go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Juvia POV

"Juvia, are you ok?"

"Yea she's fine." *sighs* Juvia is confused now. When Juvia saw gray She freaked out because her heart started racing. No, Juvia loves Lyon it's too late for gray!!