Chapter 27

"Juvia stop worrying."

"Nun of my clothes fit well"

" then don't wear anything you look hot naked."

"Ow!"

It's been two weeks since juvia's last doctors visit and she's just realizing her clothes don't fit and she's driving me crazyyyy.

"Gray, this is serious."

"What's serious is that you're stressing so much for clothes. How about I go and you stay here where my shirts."

"Those don't even fit and ur shirts use to reach my bottom!!" She starts crying and I didn't know what to do.  I just gave her a hug and kissed her head.

"Just put the blankets around you stay in bed and I'll be off."

"Ok..." I kissed Juvia and left.

AROUND MAGNOLIA****
So walking around magnolia calms me down. With all this I won't be back until the afternoon. 

"Gray.."

That voice irritates me....

"We need to talk."

Lyon...

"What do you want. To hurt my wife. Not today!"

"All I wanted to do was talk to her." 

"Yeah right. Stay away because not only is you scaring my wife hurting her. It's hurting me to see her scared every night. It also scares me that her fear and stress of you might lead harm to my child!!" I couldn't take it. I got mad and grabbed him by his collar. "Stay away from my family!!"

"Oh come on gray aren't we family."

"One thing I learned from fairytail is that family doesn't turn their back on each other. The way you did to me...." I dropped him and walked away.

This better be the last........

Hey guys I'm back. Omg I never want to go on a plane again and I never will lol. Plus Puerto Rico went awful.

Anyways this book will be ending pretty soon. I know it sad to say but don't fear!!!

Okay I have good news but it all depends on  what you guys comment. You ready........

Set......

Go.....

The question is....

Who wants a second book!!!!!

The second book will be about gruvia and her family. How their going to be as their child is growing and how the child's life will be.