Chapter 14

I looked at the test and start shaking. "Oh my gosh. I'm gonna be a mother!" I heard the door and his the test.

"Hey Juvia." Gray gave me a kiss.

"Hey gray, um can we talk about something?"

"Of course why is something wrong. You okay?"

"Yeah yeah um it's just what would you think about being a dad?" Gray was shocked at that question then he relaxed.

"I would like it but maybe once we're married I mean we have so much in our hands."

Uh oh.

"So you don't want a kid right now."

"Not really I just think we're a little to busy. "

"Oh.." Gray kissed my forehead a left. Tears started coming down my face.

Oh my god he doesn't want a kid in so stupid.

"Hey Juvia later do you want to-
Juvia you alright."

"Huh oh yea gray just a little um emotional right now."

"Somethings wrong."

I sighed. "Give me your hand. "
He gave me his hand and I put the test in his hand.

"I'm sorry I know this isn't the time but it isn't my fault you have half the blame--" gray kissed me and picked me up.

"IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!" I giggled.

"You're happy?"

"Happy? I'm thrilled! Oh my goodness I'm going to be a dad." I laughed and kissed.

"You're okay with this?"

"Yes I am. Oh god we need to make room for a nursery. My baby girl needs to be treated like a princess."

"Woah, what makes you think it's going to be a girl."

"Fathers instinct."

"Sure.." I giggled and sighed.

"What if I gain weight before the wedding and the dress doesn't fit."

"We'll have the wedding before he or she is due. Everyone is already working we will have enough time it's just one month until summer and our wedding begins so you need to relax and not put stress on this baby."

"You're right tomorrow I'll go buy the dress and I'm ready."

Two days later...

I ran into the bathroom.
I felt someone wrap my hair up and run my back.

"Thank you."

"Today is dress shopping with Lucy you ready."

"Yeah can I have something to eat."

"Sure what?"

"Do we have frosting...?"

"I think, why?"

"I want that with pickles and umm peanut butter."

"Umm yea uh ok.."

Few hours later...

I finished my food and walked out of the house to get the dress. "Lucy whee are you."

"Natsu got sick but I'll meet you there. "

"Great you know maybe I should go on my own."

"No don't worry I'll be there."

I made it to the dress shop and saw Jason. He smiled. "How are you feeling."

"Much better. "

"Well here are some dress that you may like."

They were so beautiful. So I went to try them on. I heard a knock in the fitting room door and it was Lucy.

"Sorry I was late."

"It's ok I got the dress on."

"Ooooh let me see."

I walked out. The dress looked gorgeous. It was so beautiful but it didn't speak to me.

"I love it."

"Meh I'm not sure." Lucy walked up to me and look at the dress.

Then I found it. It flows in the back and on top hugs my curves it was beautiful I love it. I cried this is it my wedding dress.

"I'll take this one."

"Wow Juvia it's beautiful. Gray is going to love it." I hugged her while I was in tears. "I'm have a kid...I'm getting married. Oh my god this is happening so fast!"

"And it will all be perfect."

"Thank you Lucy."

I go back inside and take the dress off and leave.

Time skip

"Gray you here?"

"Yup. Ooh the dress!"

"No you can't see go away." I hid the dress and went back outside.

"Hey, Erza called and said the cake was ready. You want to stop by today and see it."

I nod my head. "Let's go right now." I held his hand and we left.
At the guild

"Wow Erza this is amazing. I love it."

It was three layers with blue flowers around it and a blue ribbon tied around the top layer. There was something that looked like a heart shaped iced sculpture on top with two people that look like gray and I under it. Of course tears were filling up in my eyes. "Aww Juvia don't cry." Wendy says who was helping Erza out.

"Sorry just getting emotional. This is all happening." Gray hugged me as we kissed.

"To top it all of here." I open a box and it was a silver necklace. "Just a little wedding gift from the guild to you.

"And nothing for me."

"Open the necklace." I opened the necklace and there was a picture of gray and I.

"It's a marriage necklace. As long as it's in your hands you love is strong."

"Thank you guys." I hugged them. "Oh I have a announcement by the way."

"What is it."

I got up on the bar.  everyone was there levy, gajeel, Mira, Wendy, everyone. "I have an announcement. Gray and I... Are expecting."

The whole guild screamed they all freaked out and hugged me. "Congratulations!!"