Chapter 8

As gray came back on top of he attacked my lips and trailed kisses from my jaw to my neck. Honestly I've always imagine this but never thought it would happen. I smiled and let out a little moan as he found my soft spot. "Gray~"

"Hm?" He put his head back up and I took that as my chance to attack his neck. I found his soft spot and heard him moan. As I kept kissing his back I felt his hand getting closer to my center.

Grays POV

I get my hand close to her center and started to rub her. I look up to see her trying to cover her moans so I put one finger in her entrance and I hear her beautiful moans. "Next time don't cover those beautiful moans."

"Grays stop teasing~"

"Impatient now are we." I smirked.

Juvia's POV

I couldn't take it I was so sensitive I came immediately. I flipped him over and kissed his bare chest. As I sat back up I felt his member and it felt good. I rode him and started moaning so loud. "Gray you feels so good~"

"Imagine me inside." Gray says and I moan even louder.

TIME SKIP NEXT MORNING

I woke up with heavy arms wrapped around me. When I turn around it was gray. "Good morning, baby." Gray said as he nuzzled my neck and started leaving small kisses all over my face and I laughed. "Good morning, stop it haha." I turned around a kissed him but I covered my mouth with my blanket. "Gray-Sama as sexy your morning voice is your breath isn't hehe." I started giggling as gray tackled me. I was on top of him and we were play fighting. Wrestling each other and I felt myself being lifted. When I checked gray was lifting and I kissed him. "I'm going to the bathroom." As I try to get up I almost fell so I sat on the floor. "What's wrong."

"I'll be stuck like this for the whole morning."

"Sore?"

"Very..." I said with huge red face. Gray chuckled. "I'll help you out." He carried me to the bathroom and sat me on the bathroom counter. He gave me my toothbrush and he got his and we both brushed our teeth. As we rinsed and did whatever we had to do I laid on his couch. "Juvia I'm gonna cook."

"Ok." As I waited for gray I checked my phone and just looked through Instagram and I saw Natsu's post

With Lucy. Isn't she cute when she sleeps.
That was the caption and on top was a picture of Lucy snuggling his scarf with drool.

Juvialockserqueen: lol@Lucyheartfillia adorable

Lucyheartfillia: @juvialockserqueen I will kill you shut up.

I put my phone down as I heard a knock on the door. I open and I saw the person I never wanted to see. I look into these disgusting eyes and tears swelled up. "Lyon....."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys this was my first lemon don't judge me if it sucks I've never wrote one which why I skipped the actual part so sorry about that but other thank that YOU DIDNT EXPECT LYON COMING BACK DID U