F O U R T E E N

As Phil was leaving to talk to my dad, I went ahead and made my way to his locker room

As Phil was leaving to talk to my dad, I went ahead and made my way to his locker room. We were finished filming SmackDown, so only a couple of people were still around. I was thinking about watching TV, but my phone rang.

I looked at the caller ID. It was Leo, my brother.

I answered it. "Hey!"

"Hey, Mona," He greeted. "Dad wanted me to tell you that you'll have to share a room with Phil."

"Okay," I said. "That's fine."

"He also wanted to know if he's still a vegan," He said.

"He's a pescetarian." I rolled my eyes. "Daniel Bryan is the vegan."

"Oh, right," He said. "I knew that. He also wants to know if you guys are going out yet."

"Leo!"

"It's true!" He protested. "I wouldn't have asked if he didn't want to know."

"Yeah, sure," I said, sarcastically. "Whether we are or not isn't any of your business."

"Oh my god, you are."

"How did you figure that out?" I asked.

"You normally just say no, but this time you said it was none of my business," Leo said. "Does that mean – ?"

"Leo!" I heard Luke yell from somewhere in the house.

"Oh, that's where I left my skateboard..." Leo mumbled, and I laughed. "Sorry, Mona, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye, Leo."

"Leo called?"

I turned around and saw Phil standing in the doorway.

"Yeah," I replied. "He needed to tell me a few things."

"You mentioned me." He smirked.

"How do you know I was talking about you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"How many other pescetarians do you know?" He asked.

"Hmm..." I paused. "Let me think..."

"It was a rhetorical question."

"I know," I said, rolling my eyes. "Did you think I was just going to list off pescetarians?"

"I don't know," He replied. "It looked like you were actually thinking about it."

"Let's just go," I said, standing up.

We walked outside, and we got into the car. As Phil started it, I realized something.

"Were you eavesdropping on me?" I asked.

"Just the end of your conversation," He replied. "I didn't hear the beginning."