T H I R T E E N

M O N A :

M O N A :

Nattie and I were talking when one of the backstage crew members showed up in the doorway.

"Mona?" I looked over at him. "Your dad needs to talk to you."

"Oh, okay." He nodded and walked away. I looked back at Nattie. "I guess I'll see you later."

As I walked down the hallway, looking for the GM's office, I spotted Phil. He looked really angry, but when he saw me, he visibly calmed down.

"Hey, Lisa," He greeted.

"Hey," I said back. He still seemed a bit angry. "Where are you going?"

"I was actually looking for you," He told me. "Where are you going?"

"My dad wants to talk to me," I replied. "Were you looking for me for a certain reason?"

"Your dad might explain it," He said. "Come find me when you're done talking, though."

"Okay, I will," I told him.

We began walking our separate ways, and I found my dad's office. I knocked on the door and he told me to come in.

He looked angry, too, but he was doing a much better job at hiding it than Phil. He looked more stressed out than anything.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, frowning. I took a seat.

"I just wanted to run a storyline change past you," He said.

"Okay." I nodded.

"How would you like to become a heel?" He asked.

"Sure." I shrugged. "I haven't been a heel since I was in – "

"The Straight Edge Society," He finished for me. He smiled. "I know. This is going to ultimately end this very confusing storyline. Leading up to SummerSlam, CM Punk is going to turn heel. This will basically confuse you, as you won't know who to choose: the company's poster boy, John Cena? Or CM Punk, who has turned heel and will be demanding everybody's respect?"

"Who do I end up choosing?" I asked, silently hoping he didn't say John.

"CM Punk," He replied. "If he wins at SummerSlam, you'll go out there and congratulate him. If he loses, you'll go out there and comfort him."

"What about AJ?"

"She's going to try her best to break you up," He said. "She's even going to become GM. It won't be for too long, though, because she's eventually going to focus on John."

I nodded. "Okay. But how does any of this make me a heel?"

"Eventually, you're going to advocate for longer Divas matches, and just more time for the Divas in general," He explained. "And once you've done that, you're going to slowly take out the entire Divas Division, so that you have no more competition."

I smirked. "That sounds like fun." I paused. "Phil said you were going to tell me something."

"It's probably better if he tells you himself," He said.

"Okay," I said, sighing. I stand up. "I'll see you later, Dad."

I left his office, and I made my way to Phil's locker room. The door was open, so I walked inside and laid down on the couch that was in there. He was on the other side of the room, and watched as I did this.

"You come in my locker room and decide to take a nap?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Who said I was taking a nap?" I asked.

"Why else would you lay down on the couch?"

"Because it's comfy?" I sat up, and he walked over and sat down next to me. "Now, what do you need to tell me?"

"Did your dad not tell you?"

"No!" I exclaimed. "No one tells me things."

"It's about John."

"Oh." I paused. "What about John?"

"He told us why he cheated on you."

"Why?" I asked, unsure of if I even wanted to know.

"Well..." I didn't think he was going to tell me, but then he said, "He cheated on you because Kelly would sleep with him. And you wouldn't."

My jaw dropped. "What?"

I stood up and left the room. Phil followed me.

"I don't know whether to stop you or not," He said, but he was more amused than anything else. "I think you're going to confront Cena, which would be extremely funny, but... Ah, fuck it. I'm just going to watch."

I found John's locker room, and I opened the door without knocking. John obviously didn't feel bad, because he was making out with Kelly again.

"What the hell?" She asked, standing up.

"Get out," I told her. She just looked at me, confused. "I said get out!" She quickly left the room.

"What the hell, Mona?" John exclaimed, standing up. He's in front of me now, towering over me. I take a step back, and he must think I'm trying to leave, because he grabbed my arm. "Hey, don't – "

I got out of his grasp. "Don't touch me." I glared at him, then I kicked him between the legs. I smirked and said, "Hope you didn't want kids."

I didn't kick him hard enough to do any damage, but Phil couldn't stop laughing. I skipped out of the room, and he was right behind me.

"Oh, are you AJ now?" He asked, still laughing. When I stopped skipping and didn't move, he said, "Oh, bad topic? Got it. No more talking about AJ."

I turned to look at him. "I mean, if we're going to be in a storyline with her, we can't just not talk about her."

He frowned in confusion. "What storyline?"

"Did my dad not tell you?" He shook his head. "Well, if you're in it, you should probably know about it. Go talk to him, and I'll meet you in your locker room when you're done. We can head to Chaleen's after."

"Yes, ma'am."

I rolled my eyes at him as he walked away.

***

Compared to the last one, this chapter sucks. xD

Oh well, tell me what you thought anyway. :P