T E A S E R

M O N A :

M O N A :

I walked down the hall, toward the Divas locker room. I heard fast-paced footsteps behind me, and before I could process what was happening, tattooed arms had managed to make their way around my waist.

"Phil..." I warned, but he didn't listen. He picked me up, spinning me around. "Phil! Put me down!"

By the time he put me down, I was laughing. He was also chuckling.

"You all right there, Lisa?" He asked, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "What the hell do you want, Phil?"

"I just finished talking to your dad," He explained. "He was going to send someone to come get you, but I figured I could do it."

"I don't think that involves spinning me around!"  I exclaimed.

He just laughed. "Go talk to your dad, Lisa." And with that, he walked away.

***

This is the teaser!

This would be a huge re-writing of a story I wrote a few years ago, with the same name, characters, and plot.  It's just, whenever I read it, I cringe a lot, so I figured I re-write it in a way that I'm happy with.

The names in bold tell you whose POV it is.

If you're interested in reading the original version, I'll leave a link in the comments.  If you don't want spoilers, I'd avoid reading it.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and make sure to tell me what you think! :)