E L E V E N

I watched Phil's match from his locker room

I could have easily gotten up and left, but I wasn't needed for anything, so I just stayed where I was.

The match was pretty good, and I'm not too sure how far they're into it when AJ skipped out. I wasn't sure who she planned on distracting, but Phil glanced over at her, giving Kane an advantage.

Without thinking, I stand up and walk out to the ring. I march down the ramp and right up to AJ, who just smirked at me.

"Listen, you need to back off," I told her. "Punk isn't interested in you. And I'm pretty sure Kane isn't, either. So – "

"Ladies," A recognizable voice said. I turned around and saw my dad walking out. Punk and Kane stopped what they were doing to see what was going on outside the ring. "You two are obviously irritated with each other, and Punk and Kane are already in the ring, so why not make this a tag team match?" I glared at AJ. "CM Punk and Mona Lisa versus Kane and AJ Lee. It'll start after the break."

As he walked away, I followed a few steps behind him. I wasn't in my gear, so I needed to change.

After a brief conversation with my dad, I headed to my locker room and got changed. When I got back to the ring, Kane and AJ were talking, while Phil was waiting for me in his corner. I climbed into the ring.

"I told you to stay in my locker room," He said, but he was smirking, so he wasn't actually mad.

I shrugged. "AJ was annoying me, and it looked like you needed help."

"So you came to save me? How sweet." He was being sarcastic now, so I just rolled my eyes.

"If it wasn't for me, you would've lost," I reminded him.

"I would have been okay with that," He said.

"Why? So AJ could kiss you and make it all better?"

Before I could figure out why the hell I cared about AJ so much, the bell rang. Kane was starting out, so I got on the apron.

End of Match:

AJ and I haven't been tagged in yet, but that's about to change. Kane tagged AJ in, and it looked like she was going to run at Phil and probably kiss him. Before she could do that, he tagged me in.

"Aw, you didn't get to kiss Punk?" I asked, sarcastically. "How about you kiss my fist instead."

I punched her in the face, and she stumbled back. I moved forward, hitting her some more. She fell, and I kicked her. The ref pulled me back before I could kick her more, so I went for the pin.

"1...2 – "

She kicked out, and I groaned.

I climbed to the top rope, and jumped off, hitting her with an elbow drop. I pinned her again.