T E N

We had already watched one match by the time the pizza arrived

We had already watched one match by the time the pizza arrived. Chaleen fast forwarded through the commercial that had started as I got up to get the pizza.

When I got back, we ate our pizza and watched the show. It didn't take as long as it normally would because Chaleen skipped all the commercials. Once it ended, she turned the TV off and set the remote down.

"Well," Phil said, looking over at his sister. "Lisa and I need to get to the arena. Do you want to come and hang out backstage, or just come by later?"

"I'll just come by later," Chaleen replied.

We said our goodbyes, and we headed outside to Phil's car, and then to the arena.

Once we got there, we headed our separate ways. While I needed to get dressed for commentary, Phil had to go change into his gear for his match against Kane.

I finished getting dressed, so I headed to Gorilla. A match had just ended, and once the guys were backstage, they played my music.

I walked down the ramp, my Divas Championship slung over my shoulder. I high fived a few people, then made it to the commentary table, taking a seat next to Booker T. I picked up my headset and put it on.

"Joining us on commentary, Mona Lisa!" Michael Cole introduced me.

I smiled. "Hey, guys!"

"The following is a triple threat match to determine the number one contender to the Divas Championship! Introducing first, from Buffalo, New York: Beth Phoenix!"

Beth made her way down the ramp, and once she was in the ring, she just glared at me. I smiled and waved.

"And her opponent, from Miami, Florida: Layla!"

The Brit made her way to the ring, standing on the side opposite Beth.

"And their opponent, from Houston, Texas: Kaitlyn!"

Once all 3 women were in the ring, the match started.

"Who do you think is going to win, Mona?" Cole asked me.

"I honestly don't know," I replied. "They're all great, so any of them could win."

"I think my girl Kaitlyn is going to win," Booker said.

"When did she become your girl?" Cole asked.

"Hey, I thought I was your girl," I said, laughing.

"You're both in my fave five," He said, trying to reassure me.

"Yeah, sure," I said.

"You did win the Divas Championship from Beth Phoenix," Josh Mathews pointed out. "How would you feel about facing her again?"

"I beat Beth at the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber," I reminded them. "So, I wouldn't mind beating her again."

"Layla just made her return," Josh said. "How would you feel about facing her?"