The Guards of Azkaban

Tom woke Harry and Demetria the next morning with his usual toothless grin and two cups of tea.

They both got dressed on their separate sides of the room not saying a word to each other as they placed their owls into the cages.

Their argument was still firmly on their minds.

Ron banged his way into the room and said, "The sooner we get on the train, the better," he said. "At least I can get away from Percy at Hogwarts. Now he's accusing me of dripping tea on his photo of Penelope Clearwater. You know," Ron grimaced, "his girlfriend. She's hidden her face under the frame because her nose has gone all blotchy..." Ron complained.

"I need to tell you something," Harry began trying to escape the room but Fred and George pushed their way in to congratulate Ron for infuriating Percy again.

"Yeah, thanks Ron, I'm sure he'll be even worse on the train now," Demetria huffed walking out of the room and pulling Fred and George with her.

They had breakfast while Mr. Weasley read the front page of the Daily Prophet with a furrowed brow and Mrs. Weasley was telling Hermione and Ginny about a love potion she'd made as a young girl making them giggle.

"You were saying?" Ron asked.

"Later," Harry said glancing over at Demetria.

They all began to drag their trunks out to the cars along with Hedwig, Hermes, and McCartney's cages. Crookshanks too had to be in a carrier.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Percy all crammed into the first car and Fred and George burst into laughing fits before getting into the third car with Ginny.

"How's Cedric?" Ginny asked.

"He's great Ginny," Demetria answered.

"Think Ginny might be getting a crush on him," George teased turning his sister bright red.

"Nah, she only has eyes for Harry," Fred stated, "it's you George, who has a crush on Cedric."

Ginny was still red but laughed a bit.

"I don't blame anyone for having a crush on Cedric, he's beautiful," Demetria shrugged.

"Beautiful?" Fred snorted.

"Leave it," George said, "I too agree he's beautiful."

Demetria laughed and shook her head and said, "Well I think he's actually quite fond of you George, maybe not in that way but it seems like you're becoming friends."

"Oh you watch out Demetria he loves me, just got to convince him I'm better than you," George stated. "But yeah, I guess we're friends. I like him enough obviously," he winked causing Demetria to shake her head at him.

They soon arrived at King Cross and put their luggage on trolley's and rolled them through.

Harry and Mr. Weasley went first followed by Ginny and Percy.

Demetria went with Hermione and waited for Fred and George who came shortly after followed by Ron and Mrs. Weasley.

Mrs. Weasley began kissing their cheeks and saying goodbye to each of them before handing them sandwiches for the ride.