Not an Exact Match

Demetria spent a good amount of her week with Harry not wanting him to spend too much time on his own. She still managed to make time for Cedric knowing that once Fred and George came into the mix it'd be even more difficult. A lot of the time Cedric came along with them whether it was to eat ice cream and help Harry with his homework. The muggles made it difficult for him to finish his homework but with Demetria and Cedric there it became rather simple.

One day when they were walking in the street they spotted a crowd around the quidditch supplies. They moved through and spotted a wizard showing off the broom.

"Irish International Side's just put in an order for seven of these beauties! And they're favorite's for the world cup."

When a few people moved out from in front of them they were able to get a better look and Cedric pulled Harry up ahead of him so he could see better.

The signage said price upon request and none of them wanted to know how much a broom like that would cost.

Cedric and Demetria brushed it off glancing at each other, despite the initial draw they both felt to purchase the beautiful broom. Both reminded themselves however that they had perfectly new Nimbus 2001's.

"It's a beautiful broom," Cedric commented.

"It truly is, it'd be too much of an impulse buy though," Demetria sighed.

"Yeah, it'd be silly to buy when we've got perfectly good brooms. And mine's never failed me," Harry commented.

"We'll get you this year," Cedric said poking Harry a bit who smiled in return and said, "Yeah we'll see."

The next day Demetria went with Harry to the apothecary to pick out their supplies, Demetria had even more trouble not impulse buying here than she did with the broom. All the different potion ingredients tickled her interest and she left with a large amount. In truth she probably would have been able to get away with having whatever she wanted from her dad, but after last years secret potion making she didn't see how it could hurt to have her own.
Next they went to Flourish and Blotts for their books and instantly the manager pushed over to them.

"You both here for your books for Hogwarts?" The manager asked looking sullen about it.

"Yes, we..." Demetria began but he quickly shoved them aside and began making his way towards the chomping monster books.

"Two?" He asked nervously.

"Just one for her," Harry said before looking up at Demetria, "Hagrid already sent me one. Glad it's for school and not to help him raise some new beast."

"Wouldn't put it past him," Demetria commented before turning her attention to the shopkeeper who struggled with the book as slammed the cage shut before handing the book over to her.

"Whatever you do, don't open the buckle," the manager said.

"Then how're you supposed to read it?" Demetria asked.

The manager shrugged and said, "Put it off for as long as possible."

Demetria held the book nervously and looked at Harry before the manager said, "Now is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes I need unfogging the future by Cassandra Vablatsky," Harry stated.

"Ah, starting Divination, are you?" said the manager, stripping off his gloves and leading them towards the back of the shop, where there was a corner devoted to fortune telling. A small table was stacked with volumes such as Predicting the Unpredictable: Insulate Yourself Against Shocks and Broken Balls: When Fortunes Turn Foul.