Last Day of Summer

Demetria came to the leaky caldron with all the Weasley's stuff early on in the morning and went over to the rooms that they had already sent an owl to Tom to book.

She placed their belongings in their rooms and sighed having finished carrying a large trunk of stuff that needed to be unpacked and dispersed across several rooms.

It was early so she knew Harry wouldn't be up and she figured she should leave him alone to sleep as it was their last day of the summer holidays.

Later in the day Cedric would be meeting her in Diagon Alley having not gotten his own supplies and just wanting to hang around Demetria.

Things were back to normal but as much as she'd like to deny that there was any problems, she knew that there was something between them boiling underneath the surface.

While Demetria was wondering the streets and staring at the firebolt again the twins pounced on her and scream, "Demetria."

"Jesus," Demetria swore and swatted at them.

They laughed and George hugged her and said, "Missed you, we've missed you bad, no refuge from Percy," he complained.

Demetria laughed and hugged George back and then hugged Fred, "well just be happy your twins and therefore can share a room with each other rather than Percy who I'm assuming Ron got stuck with."

"You would be right there," Ron complained coming up behind the twins.

Demetria smiled and said, "Hey Ron good to see you."

"Yeah," Ron shrugged miserably, "you know where Harry is."

"Sleeping at the Leaky Caldron I think, he's been missing you and Hermione all week."

"And what about us? What're we second rate?" Fred and George complained.

"Not to me, but to Harry perhaps. You're my best friends they're his," Demetria commented.

"And Fred thought you'd forget all about us," George said hugging Demetria close to his side.

"Trust me I've tried, no such luck," Demetria teased before walking down Diagon Alley laughing with them.

Cedric and Hermione both joined them eventually and they all went to get ice cream at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream parlor.

Cedric sat beside Demetria around the round table placing George on his other side.

"So how was Eygpt?" Cedric asked trying to make friendly conversation.

Fred looked a bit annoyed as they ate his ice cream but George took Cedric's trying with ease.

"Was interesting. Those Egyptian wizards sure got a sense of humor. Percy was insufferable, but you'll learn all about that, after all he's head bighead so he's in charge you prefects, should be absolutely insufferable. Real glad McGonagall didn't make us prefects though only one of us could be technically and that just wouldn't be fair," George said.

"As if she'd ever be mad enough to do that," Demetria commented.

Cedric looked grateful that George had replied and began discussing different sights in Egypt while Demetria nudged Fred with her knee.