Chapter 14: Telling His Fans

Bethany's POV:

I remember that Joey's fans will be wondering why Joey hasn't uploaded a video in a while. I walk out of the room, over to where everybody is still sitting.

"I think we should tell Joey's fans that there has been...an accident. Just so they know why Joey won't be uploading." I say.

"We were just talking about that." Sawyer says.

"But we think you should do it." Luke says.

"Then I will. Does anybody have a camera I can use?" I ask.

Cat hands me hers and I step outside into the hot August sun. I sit on a bench outside and turn the camera on.

"Hi, everyone. I know what your thinking, and I'm sorry that its not Joey. I wish it was. Anyway, we feel like its important for you all to be aware if the situation at hand, so you are all aware as to why Joey won't be uploading." I say. I feel the tears coming and I let them fall as I say the next words. "Joey has been in an...accident. If you are wondering what kind of accident, he was hit by a car. He has suffered major injuries and is in a coma. Please keep Joey in your prayers. He needs it more than ever. All of Joey's friends and I need support right now as well. I'm going to be completely honest with you, Joey's life is in danger. Again...just keep Joey in your hearts and your prayers. Thank you for watching. I know what Joey always says at the end of his videos, may the odds be ever in your favor, but now he needs them to be in his favor. Goodbye." I turn the camera off and walk inside. Luke uploads the video from his laptop and we sit there for a while in silence. The doctor comes out of his office to talk to us.

Are you liking the story? Remember to vote! Thanks for reading!

Instagram: joey_g_fanpage_anya