I Don't Even Know Anymore...

I know. I've written a lot of these little author's notes. I don't care anymore. I was going through every comment o my story. I read ALL of them. A lot of them were nice, but so many of them were like "Where's Sawyer?" "Why isn't Shane getting any lines?" "Where is Tyler and Connor and O2L?"

I'm about to rant, you've been warned.

Honestly, I don't even KNOW where Sawyer is. I didn't realize I hadn't put him into the story until it was too late to add him. So I'm sorry if it ruins the story if Sawyer isn't there to baby Joey after getting beat up. This isn't a Jawyer fanfic, so that wouldn't have made sense, now would it? 

And as for Tyler, I'm not the Type of person to write every YouTuber into my story. Tyler isn't going to be there for EVERY event of the story.

And with Connor and the rest of O2L not being there when Joey got hit by the car at the beginning, they weren't even there at that part of the story! I doubt I've ever written them into the story! So if all you want is for there to be O2L, then go read some of those fanfics because they sure as hell aren't going to be in this story much.

I wrote this for ME, to have something to do. When it started getting popular, It motivated me to try to put more effort in, but it's not easy. I cringe going back and reading old chapters, because I get, they SUCK. This was the first fanfic I ever wrote, it's the first full-length story I've written at all! Some of you expect it to be as good as The Notebook or something like that.

I'm really about to delete this story. I'm done getting on here and seeing comments criticizing me. I don't want to sound like a bitch, but I'm going to act like one about this. NOBODY understands how much those comments hurt. They've brought my confidence level down by a lot. I just want to be a good writer. It's my dream job. I used to think I was good at it. After reading these comments, I don't even know what I'm good at anymore. Writing was the only thing I was confident in. I don't know if I'm going to update this again, or write anymore fanfics after this.

I even had a sequel planned out for this story. It might now not even be used. I want to send a massive thank you to the people saying nice things about my story, it really helps me. But I don't know if I can write this anymore. If I quit, and that's still an IF, I won't delete it, because I want other people to read it.

So thanks, to the people leaving bitchy comments, you've really made me feel like crap. I'll probably give up my dream of being an author now.