The Falls~ Vobi

The snoring of Vikk was the only sound in the car as I drove onward. It had been 3 hours of driving and I couldn't wait to be at our destination. I told Vikk he could go anywhere for his birthday, and to my surprise he picked Niagara Falls. I was a man of my word, so here we were.
I had something I needed to do, get something off my chest. The beautiful scenic place would be perfect to do it. Yes he would be shocked but it would be the best thing for the both of us. The back road we were on was extremely bumpy, I wasn't being as gentle as I thought. I heard a little yawn and saw Vikk outstretch his little body.
"Mornin' sleeping beauty."
"How long was I out?" He attempted to rub the sleep out of his eyes, failing and yawning once again. I chuckled and placed a hand on his knee.
"Only an hour love."
"How much longer till we are there?"
"According to the GPS, we got 10 minutes," I said pointing at it.
"I'm so excited Tobi. I've always seen the pictures and videos online but to see it in person is totally different," his eyes were so bright with passion. This was the Vikk I loved, the Vikk I would miss.
"Yea me too Vikk."
"Thank you for doing this.. I know things have been a little rough between us," he made a gesture to my wrists. I tried to ignore the staring. This trip wasn't supposed to be about that.
"I wouldn't change this for the world," I flashed a side smile hoping it didn't look too fake.
"I love you Tobi," he held onto my hand.
"I- I love you too."
----
"Hurry, hurry. I have so many pictures I want to take!" Vikk practically dragged me out of the car. We were finally here and he could hardly contain himself. We interlocked fingers as we reached the Fall. I could feel the younger shaking in my grip.
It was magnificent. Vikk hadn't said a thing, he was just staring in awe. He clung onto the railing for support, observing everything like a scientist.
"Don't you want to-"
"Shh.. Just let me take it all in."
So that's what we did. For about 5 minutes I watched Vikk watch the falls. From time to time he made little sighs of enjoyment. He looked over to me.
"Well what do you think?" He said, bright smile and all.
"It's magical."
"This is what I love to see, natural beauty. God the world is such a beautiful place.."
"So Vikk. I have something for you."
"Oh Tobi you didn't has to, you've already brought me here," he said extending his hands.
"No Vikk this was necessary," I reached into my pocket and pulled out a piece of paper.
His eyebrows arched up in confusion.
"Wha-" I just handed his the note waiting for him to open it. My hands gripped the railing, it was the only thing separating death and me.
"I'm sorry? Tobi what's-"
Before he could question me I stood up over the railing and jumped. The wind was in my hair. The fresh feeling of water partials hit my skin. It was all so lifting. That was the last thing I remember was my head colliding into a sharp rock.
Lights out.
Word Count 536
This was supposed to be fluff but then I started listening to sad music.. I'm sorry
-E.em