Sex and Submission~ KSImon

Third Person-
Simon laughed loudly as the boys played Card against Humanity.
"Alright Simon read it," Vikk said trying to progress the game.
"JJ loves it when _____. Is it bad that I'm scared about what the cards are?"
"I just want to know what people think," JJ said with chuckle. All the cards were played. Simon read all the mediocre cards until he got to the last one.
"JJ loves it when Simon becomes his submissive slut." He was a bit taken aback.
"I do actually love that," JJ said, everyone went quiet. Awkward chuckles and a snort from Ethan could be heard. Simon randomly chose one of the other cards and the game continued. After the game Simon walked into JJ's room.

Simon
"Jide.. Can we talk," I said sitting on his bed.
"Yea what's up," JJ turned around and looked me up and down, staring like I was a 4 course meal.
"You need to calm yourself when we record. The fans don't know and neither do the boys.. So we need to keep it on the low," I said.
"Why would I want to keep it a secret. I want everyone to know your mine," he stood up and walked over to me. He pulled at my hoodie revealing hickeys he had left yesterday. JJ stared at them.
"Yea but-" JJ grabbed onto my length. I couldn't help but moaned softly.
"Jide.." It was serious when I used JJ's real name.
"Don't "Jide" me, you know you want this," I couldn't resist.
"I do love it when your my submissive slut. I love when your gagging on me, begging to be tied up, begging for me." He slid my sweatpants down and held me.
"I want everyone in this house to know you mine," I gulped as he began pumping harder.
"I want you to scream." I moaned loudly and he smirked.
"Who's your daddy Simon?"
"..you," I mumbled once again.
"Louder!" He demanded.
"You're my daddy JJ," I yelled. He let go of me and started to undress himself. JJ walked over to me and got me on my knees.
"Open wide baby.." He shoved his erect cock in my mouth. I did my best to please him. I swirled his dick around in my mouth. His moans made it evident that I was doing a decent job. JJ grabbed onto the back of my neck and forced himself down my throat.
"That's enough love.." He said pulling me onto the bed.
"Tease me," he said. I slowly began pulling my shirt off and locking onto him, smirking occasionally, Jide loved foreplay. My pants were half way off when he went full force unable to control himself. He pushed us back onto his bed with a thud.
"Shh the others mig-"
"Shut the fuck up," I closed my mouth as he pulled my boxers down. He turned my body over.
"Ass up, and if you need to scream do it.." I heard him shuffle through his belongings. Before I knew it there was a black blindfold over my eyes.
"Are you okay with this?" He said.
"Yes." A large palm smacked my ass. "AH."
"Yes what?" He said teasingly.
"Yes daddy." After a second of waiting I felt a cold substance coat my hole. JJ pushed a finger in and out, this sensation that used to be so familiar now felt foreign. The blindfold took away my vision making his fingers a whole new form of pleasure. The timing being unknown to me intensified everything. JJ retracted and added another finger. He quickly began thrusting in and out of my hole. He kissed the back of my head.
"Are you ready?" I nodded, JJ adjusted my position. I grabbed onto his hand as he pushed in.
"Awh Daddy!" I moaned he was hitting me in all the right spots. He continued drilling in and out of me.
"Ohhhh my god," I moaned pushing against his force. My legs were shaking and I was a complete mess. He pulled out making me want more. Once again I heard him digging through his belongings and I felt something cold.. It was glass.
"Oh baby.." He said lifting my blind fold just so I could see what he was holding. In his hand he held a large glass dildo. I wouldn't even call it that, it was a monster. He edged it back and forth between my hole, making it seem more familiar. He again covered my eyes.
"Just stick it in already," I cried.
"If you say so," I could feel the cold glass hit my prostate as soon as it entered me.
"Fuck-ahh..." I moaned. It's curvature made my body tingle with sensation. I screamed as loud as I could until JJ pulled it out.
"Okay Simon.. Now he comes the fun part.. I'm gonna put our toy in.. And my dick," I couldn't say no to him.. So I just nodded my head roughly.
"Are you ready?" I could feel him alining his dick and the monster dildo.
"Yes dad-" that was all he needed before he shoved them in at the same time.
"DADDY PLEASE" I cried out. The pain was very overwhelming but I loved it.
"Your ass is so tight baby," he growled in my ear.
"FUCK ME HARDER," JJ slammed the glass toy as far as it could go and continued blasting my ass.
"Simon I'm gonna cum!" He yelled.
"Come for me daddy," his motions became sloppy and he pulled out.
"On your knees." I followed his orders. I opened my mouth and thrusted his length.
"Yes bab- awah FUCK," JJ's hot cum swirled into my mouth and I swallowed it all. He sighed collapsing on the bed. I took the blindfold off and laid beside him.
"Love you Simon.."
"Love you too daddy.."
Word Count 975
Wow.. Was this even good? I haven't experimented with smut so I guess this is a good start. So yea. Umm long time no see.. Hello it's Emily. I'm so fucking sorry for my inconsistent upload schedule. I can't say it'll be fixed but I'll do my best to update here and there. If you liked this story leave a like, and comment some requests, I'll try my best to do them. If you want come me a scenario and I'll chose characters, whatever you guys want! Thank you all so much for reading. If you want maybe share this with a friend who you think will like it (except you Chris). Lots of love guys
-Emily