Innocence~Poofless

The shade of glowing pink was all I could see as the light hit his lips. His body was moving in ways I could never see possible, the curvature was truly fascinating to say the least. I walked my way over to him. He, from what I could tell, was alone. A solo partier making the most of his Friday night. I danced a bit closer to him, trying to make my presence known. Soon enough his eyes caught mine and we gazed at each other like we had been friends for years. Only we hadn't, this person was someone I randomly picked out of a sample. Someone who looked like a good time. My thoughts were broken by the sound of his sweet voice. I shook a bit, nothing really sparked my anxiety like meeting a new person.
"Hi there.. I'm Preston," he kept his eyes glued to me.
"Rob," I said loudly over the blaring music. He nodded and continued dances, carelessly I stared at the man in front of me. Good choice so far. He extends his hand and we exit the dance floor. He leads me cautiously to the bar, sitting at two empty seats he orders me a Long Island ice tea. We sit in awkward silence.
"One night stand run?" He asked cutting to the chase. I nodded, a thick blush growing on the cheeks. I usually don't do things like this.
"Same here," the bartender handed us the drinks. I sipped slowly, knowing exactly what alcohol can do to me.
"You have beautiful lips.." I said tentatively. He sipped his drink in a confused manner.
"That's the first time I've heard that," he said with a slight chuckle. He grabbed my hand and held it to his face.
"Well you my sir have very soft hands," I laughed. My hand remained on his face, he leaned in and pressed his lips onto mine. His lips were soft, and plump, they curved in just the right places. I disconnected the kiss and sat back in my seat.
"You want to go back to my place?" He asked with a side smirk. I nodded and took his hand. As we exited the club the loudness began settling.
"How did you get here tonight?" He asked as we entered his slick, black car.
"A friend dropped me off. I wanted to get with someone tonight, no need to bring my car," I said clipping on my seatbelt.
"So you were 100% sure you were gonna smash tonight?" He asked, pulling out of the club parking lot.
"100%" I said laughing. I looked around his car, brand new 2016 car. He was a rich kid, go figure.
"You seem very well off.." I said looking back to him.
"Essentially," he said. We continued in the darkness of the night cruising to his place. After a few turns I realized we were on the richer side of town. Sooner than expected we stopped at a very large house.
"Coming cutie," he asked. I opened the car door and stared in awe.
"It's beautiful.." He took my hand and ushered me to the front door. He jiggled a key into the lock and opened his house. As he flicked on the lights I again became awestruck. Everything looked so expensive. He walked over to his massive kitchen.
"Want anything to drink?" I followed like a mesmerized child and shook my head. I watched Preston carefully mix a martini for himself.
"You like it?" He asked taking his first sip.
"It's breathtaking really," I said.
"Your breathtaking.." He said with a smile I chuckled. Honestly speaking I was never anyone's first choice, or even second choice.
"I don't think that but thank you.." I said softly. He sat with his drink, he patted his lap. I got up from my seat and appeased his wants.
"Your so tiny Rob.." He said brushing his hands across my clothed body. I blushed.
"Um.. Thanks?" I said, he hungrily pressed his lips to mine, I hesitantly let him. Gently he parted my teeth and explored my mouth. Moaning in pleasure he soon stopped and pulled back.
"Come with me.." He took my hand and rushed me to what I presumed was his bedroom. Again I stared in awe as he opened the room. A huge King bed stared back at me, velvet sheets, expensive looking furniture. Honestly it was probably the size of my apartment.
"Go on the bed, get comfortable," he walked into what I thought was his restroom. I just slipped off my clothes and remained in my boxers. Preston walked back in in a white fluffy robe. It was only sealed by the delicate tie.
"Come.." He said softly. I got up and bent down in front of him. I felt the warmth emitting off of his area.
"Don't be afraid.." He grabbed my hand and placed it on him. I palmed him through his robe. He let out a lip biting moan. I undid the tie on his robe, waiting in anticipation of what I was going to see. I was met with a huge member staring back at me.
"Dam.." I said quietly.
"Go on.." Preston was being extremely patient with me. I licked slowly on Preston's tip, swirling the precum on my tongue.
"Aww don't stop," I continued teasing then eventually took him whole. I thrashed him inside my mouth, sucking and handling him with my other hand.
"Okay.. Okay that's enough.." He got me and placed me on the bed.
"I don't want to hurt you.. I think I actually like you.." I smiled. He peeled the covers back and I snuck it. Preston followed spooning me. I sighed, this isn't what I imagined this to play out. I retained my innocence from Preston, this time.
Word Count 970
Little smut for you. All I can say is I'm sorry for my lack of updates. Finals are coming up so all my time is being taken. I'm sorry :/ I suck.
-Em