Sir?~ Wroetostar

"Your resume looks extremely impressive Mr. Barn," I continued skimming the papers in front of me. Everything checked out nicely. I was looking for my new assistant for my company. My last one quit because of my rather unconditional methods. My assistants don't usually last long. My search for the perfect one continued with this interview.
"Thank you so much sir." I stayed quiet eyeing the young boy in front of me. He was short, tan, and very feminine. Not that it was an issue to me.
"Your legs also look very amazing in that skirt, black suits you," I pushed out my chair and walked over to him. I could tell that caught him quite off guard. He tugged at his collared shirt, clearing his throat.
"Most people are deterred by a male wearing a skirt but I'm glad you like it," his words were calm, he didn't want to look scared.
"You look absolutely stunning," one of my fingers grazed his thighs.
"How badly do you want this job, Vikk? Can I call you that?" He nodded, thinking for a moment.
"I need this job very badly sir, I'm willing do whatever it takes."
"Okay, you talk so sophisticatedly.. I wonder how you moan in bed. How dirty your perfect tongue weaves words together." I once again stared at his thighs. Perfectly toned. Pink thigh highs. Black flats.
"Bend over the chair," he complied without second thought. His black skirt revealed light pink panties. I felt up his beautiful ass, squeezing and hearing soft moans.
"Do you like this Vikk?"
"Yes. Yes sir."
My hand connected with his ass.
"Fu-ckkk.." His moans were pure bliss. I kissed the insides of his thighs then made him sit back into the chair.
"Okay Vikk, I've seen enough," I've never seen someone look so disappointed. I smiled.
"You start tomorrow, wear a skirt," his eyes lit up with a nodded.
"Thank you so much sir," he said walking out.
"No. Thank you Vikk."
Word Count 334
This is so short but I'm anxious because I start an internship today. I write when I'm nervous. Wish me luck. Love you guys.
-E.em