Nightmares~ Zerkstar

There was a loud scream coming from Vikk's room. I quickly left my computer and approached his room. The door was slightly open so I walked it.
"Vikk.." He was wrapped in his covers with a face of pain. Vikk continued to thrash the cover wildly. I sat on the bed next to him and held his arms down. His eyes flashed open and he stared into mind.
"Josh oh my god.. I had the worst dream ever.." He sat up and I rubbed small circles in his back.
"It was just a dream okay?" I didn't know how to be very supportive considering I was the eldest of the house. I just heard small sniffles coming from the younger boys body.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He shook his head. I reached over and turned on his lamp. The amber glow of the light settled on his chocolate skin.
"Can you just stay with me please.." His tone was so innocent and I couldn't help but give it. I slide the covers up and got in with him. His head falls to the my lower shoulder. I grip his body tightly for his reassurance. To me Vikk was the baby of the group. He was sensitive and small. The group didn't treat him the same.. He was different but I liked that. He began stirring again and I held him. His breathing was steady once again. I kissed his forehead and drifted to sleep.
Word Count 247
IK this is short but I needed to get something out like I promised. A big thanks to the people who commented. This request was given by @amazing_username
Don't forget to vote and share with other users my work. You can leave requests again if you would like. I need to get back into writing and wattpad makes it so easy. Love you all so much.
-Em