"I know," he sighed.

"Calm down. Lucky for us, I have my key." I handed him my copy of the key to his house.

"What would I do without you?" He unlocked the front door, and we both stepped inside.

"I honestly don't know." I walked up the stairs to his room.

Finn's room was pretty big. The walls were painted gray, while the ceiling was painted blue. He had a king size bed, since he was pretty tall. A couch in there. A plasma television. He also had a work desk with his desktop computer on it and a shelf with a variety of books on it. Even though his room was big, there was still something about it that made it feel pretty cozy.

I tossed my backpack to my right, over on the couch. I removed my shoes and placed them by the bed, still leaving on my socks, then made my way back downstairs to where Finn was.

"Rox! What do you want to drink?" I heard him from the kitchen.

"Orange juice, please." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass cup from a cupboard.

I sat on a stool next to the kitchen island, placed the cup down, and watched Finn pour some juice into it.

"Thank you." I thanked him, as he stood opposite me, drinking some water. "What time are the guys coming over?" I asked before taking a sip of my drink.

"The guys or Ryan?" He smirked.

"The guys, Finn." I rolled my eyes.

He only smirked and drank more of his water.

"I don't know, it's only 3:30. Maybe they'll be here around four, and then you'll be able to see Ryan." He raised his eyebrows a couple of times.

"Finn," my voice threatened.

"Come on, Rox." His eyes focused on mine. "We both know you like Ryan. I think you should tell him how you feel," he said.

"No, I shouldn't. If he doesn't feel the same way, then it'll just mess everything up. We're all friends and it won't be the same between the five of us. Please, Finn, don't say anything. I know I can trust you, so please promise me you won't say a thing." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I promise." He looked at me. "Come on, we're best friends, and I would never break a promise to you."

It's true Finn and I were best friends, and he had never broken a promise. Never once in all the time I knew him.

Finn and I had officially met back in the second grade. We had gone to the same elementary school, and we were seated next to each other due to our last names. His last name being Holland and mine being Hayes. We immediately clicked.

A decade later, being in our senior year of high school, we're still best friends.

Since Finn and I were best friends, we always hung out. Finn and I met Garrett back in our fifth grade of elementary school. The three of us hung out after that. It was until our Freshman year of high school that Garrett met Carter who, at the time, was already enrolled at our school. It then became the four of us. In the beginning of our sophomore year, Finn met Ryan in one of his classes. He was new to our school and joined our group of friends. Eventually, it turned into the five of us, and it's been the five of us since.

We're all best friends, but some of us are closer to each other than others. Finn and I are really close, and I think that has to do because I've known him the longest. We tell each other everything, which is something I wouldn't necessarily do with the rest of the guys. It's not a bad thing though. We all usually tell each other different things but somehow find a way to meet in the middle with everyone else. Ryan and Garrett are also best friends and Carter is closer to Garrett than the rest of us. We're all closer to a different person, but somehow it all works out. The five of us would do anything for each other. We always have each other's backs.