Chapter 1: Same Routine

Author's Note: This the edited copy of chapter one, wattpad seem to have an error and wouldn't let me edit and finalize it, so this is the edited one.

    This chapter isn't all that because it is just getting you started into the story, but I promise you it will get better. By the way, that is Dylan in the picture on the right.  Enjoy.

    Dylan's POV:

    Waking up to the sound of my alarm clock, I opened my eyes slowly as they begin to burned from the light coming from the window. Fuck, I thought to my self, school. It's not that I don't like school, it's just those teachers are always bitching and they love to picking on me. I sat there lying on my bed trying to decide if I should get up or not. I then turned my alarm clock off making the decision to get up.

    Oh wait , I bet your wondering, 'Who the fuck are you?' well I am Dylan Smith. I live a boring life if you look at it right now. I go to school, come home, eat, sleep, and do it again. I need some excitement in my life, like now! There isn't anything exciting, if you ask me.

    As I drag my ass to the bathroom I look in the mirror. Damn I am so sexy! Yeah that's right I said it, I mean, I am not conceded in all, but I just had to say it. 

    After doing my everyday prepping I walk downstairs to find the smell of blueberry pancakes and crispy maple bacon. I noticed my mom was the one preparing it, "Well someones happy," I mumbled to myself.

    Most of the time she is drunk. She became like that after my dad died a few years ago. Things been pretty hard lately. 

    "Hey mom, food smells so good!", as I gave her the biggest smile ever.

    She picked her head up and laughed as she seen my face, "You think this for you?"

    My jaw dropped instantly, "B-But I thought you were, fixing food for me and Brandon?" I gave her the puppy dog face. "I was just kidding boy, here you go," as she handed me my plate. I smiled as joy hopped back in my mind. "Thanks mama."

    I then heard footsteps coming from the stairs and noticed it was my little brother, Brandon. I rolled my eyes then glared at him as he ran towards the kitchen counter, "Fat ass." I mumbled.

    "If you don't watch that language I will smack the hell out you!"

    I turned back to face my mom as she gave me the death glare. "Sorry sorry, dang!" I pleaded. I looked out the corner of my eye to catch my brother with a huge grin on his face. I wanted to punch him so bad to turn that grin sideways. Ugh, he just bugs me. He was like 13 acting like a five year old. As for me, a mature 17 year old. I smiled to myself thinking of it.

    When breakfast was finished I headed off to school. School was walking distance so I walked everyday. I would walk everyday with Sarah, but today I didn't see her. I wonder what happened? Sarah was one out of my two best friends. We did everything together, I mean she is annoying sometimes, but it's all out of love.

    Arriving to school I sighed as the feeling came that today was going to suck. (Oh joy.) Walking in the hallways, girls kept giving me the, "I want him" look. I bet most of them just wanted to fuck me and then leave me. Most of the girls at this school are sluts; it was rare if you found a girl who really cared and loved you for you, not for what's in your pants. I just simply look, turn my head and keep walking forward going straight to my locker.

    Arriving at my locker, I opened it quickly grabbing my stuff for Algebra II, English III, and P.E. As I closed the door to my locker I jumped and gave out an embarrassing yelp that spread through the hallway. I looked to find it was my other best friend Matthew (which I call Matt) as I saw him gasping for air as he laughed at my face expression.