Chapter 19: New Me

Author's Note: I decided to give Mason a new personality, because I felt it was time for him to change. A picture of Alex is to the right. 

I bet your wondering why, eh?

Just read the chapter and find out. 

Mason's POV: 

As I sat in the desk in the back of the classroom ignoring all the little whispers and gossiping snickers, my leg wouldn't quiet shaking against the desk as it made a rattling noise.

People began to look at me with a disgusted glare that indicated they were 'annoyed'.

I simply rolled my eyes as my leg continuously hit the desk. I mean, it's not my fault; my nerves were going off the charts due to what Ryan did to me. The way his lips smashed into mine as the feeling of shock came over me, but not the shock you want to back away and run from. I never felt that when I kissed Dylan. Maybe because I am the one always kissing him and he never really gets to kiss me back because I'm always in control. 

I couldn't help, but feel wanted when Ryan kissed me.

What about Dylan? Will he ever kiss me in such a way?

Maybe not. The way things are going, I bet he is terrified of me. 

I lowered my head in shame. 

I need to talk to him and this time, not be all physical and stupid. I want to know how he feels about me and what he wants from me. Also to tell him what I want form him.

He just makes me so fucking mad sometimes though. Lunch was the time I indeed  was going to. 

I waited for everyone else to leave the classroom as I gave them all death glares. They wanted a mean psycho, I'm going to give them and show them a mean psycho. Fuck what the counselor said because I am not about to let some lower class basic bitches in this school try to down grade me. I'm Mason Spears for crying out loud; I ran this shit in the beginning and I'm going to keep running it. If they don't like the new me, then they should do something about it, which is obviously a bad choice or stay out of my way; simple as that.

Taking a deep breath I rose out of my seat. Letting the air come out of my mouth smoothly as the breeze flew some papers off the desk, I adjusted to my new attitude. I was going to be meaner than ever; way worse than before. 

I toasted a glass to myself mentally, "Here's to being a cold hearted bitch." I paused, "Well...maybe not to Dylan."

Exciting the classroom I made my way to the main hallway on the second floor. I kept a grotesque look on my face that showed 'don't mess with me' along with a smug grin to show the satisfaction in the new me. 

Some people gave me a questioning look, but quickly continued back to their little chats or whatever they were doing. 

They better.

One boy started getting on my nerves as he just starred at me out the corner of his eyes down the hallway thinking I didn't notice. As I walked past him I could see the look was out of hatred. 

I wonder why?

Well lets find out shall we, "Hey asshole, why in the hell do you keep looking at me? Do we have a problem?" 

Suddenly the whole hallway fell silent as wondering eyes made their way to me. Noisy bastards. 

The boy had shaggy blond hair that went past his ears flowing down his neck where is stopped. He also had blue eyes that could be mistaken as gray. His pale pink lips looked kind of big for a guy like him as they were pulled together in a tightened circle, and I'd say a few inches taller than me. 

He never once turned around from his locker to look at me. He just continued to stare at his locker, face starting to turn red.

I was really starting to get impatient as he just sat their. "Well?"

I looked down to see his fist balled up firmly and shaking a little in anger.

I let out a small chuckle  at how mad he was now; as if he could beat me up. He might be taller, but I was way stronger.

I quickly stopped laughing and became serious slamming his head against the locker along with the rest of his body, gripping his hair on his head really tight. 

I could hear people in the background gasping and holding their breaths in shock. I then leaned my head towards towards his ear and paused. I could hear him breathing roughly out his noise as he let out huge blows of air. 

I cracked an evil smile against his ear and let out small laughs as I spoke, " I don't know what fuck your problem is or what you got against me looking at me like that, but I suggest you lose it and you lose it quick or I swear your head will be shoved so far in this locker..." 

I didn't finish because I wanted to be 'creative' at the end. 

He still was breathing really fast through his noise, "Got it!" I yelled in his ear. 

With that I grabbed his hair and slug his head back, then forward hitting it against the locker harder than I expected. 

Oh well..

That felt good; being an asshole was right for me. 

Away from that little shit head, I looked back to see what he was doing. The boy was on the floor, his head cupped in his hands.

I just laughed and turned around to keep walking, but bumped into someone. 

I stopped in my tracks and looked down to scowl at whoever it was. My heart dropped to see Dylan looking me dead in my eyes. All I could do was stand there because I was stark. 

His eyes drifted away from mine and soon became filled with horror and shock. I turned around to see what he was so taken away from from. 

"Alex!" He yelled and ran towards him.

Oh shit!

I quickly turned around and walked off in disbelief that I just hurt one of Dylan's friends.

'Well he shouldn't of gave me that ugly look' a part of me thought.

Oh my goodness, this was not a way to make things better between Dylan and I.