Chapter 10: Interrupted

Author's Note: I am so sorry about the late updates. Like I said early I have been having some trouble with things, but things should be back to normal on updating ever other day. Hope you enjoy. 

By the way, that is a picture of Brandon to the right.

Dylan's POV: 

    As our lips crashed together I felt my body's temperature rise rapidly. I moaned in pleasure knowing how long I wanted this to happen again. As I moaned I felt the kiss get more fierce. We were fighting for dominance as our mouth lapped over each other over and over as we let out for air every time. 

    We were only making out, nothing major, right? 

    I felt his hands rise up as he pressed on my shoulders against the bed trying to keep me still. I couldn't help it, but arch my back constantly from the pleasure he was sending me. I wanted to be in control and let him enjoy the show, so it was my turn to be dominant.

    Taking my hands from the side of the bed I rose them to my shoulders, where his hands were and I massaged them going up in down. I felt him smile against the kiss as we still had war. I then quickly snatched his hands from my shoulders making him fall on top of me. This caused all of his head weight go down to his lips. Ignoring the pain I pushed him off and got on top of him.

    Before working out my plan, I bent down to his ear and let out a soft whisper, "Enjoy." I felt him shiver as I spoke these words. In his eyes I saw shock and confusion, but I noticed his eyes were almost pitch black to were you couldn't see the grey nor blue in his eyes. It was kind of sexy to see him so full of lust. 

    I started kissing his neck searching for his hot spot. I started at the ear loaf going down from there kissing him and sucking at his neck desperate to find it. 

    "Dylan!" he yelled my name reaching out for my ass and gripping it tightly. While gripping my ass he had got all stiff taking in the pleasure. I knew I found his hot spot and I got really excited. 

    My boner that I already had, grew so ardent, that is was hurting, but I had to continue.

    "Don't you da- AhhhI" he moaned out loud as I sucked and nibble on his hot spot fighting the urge to laugh. It was so cute how he grabbed my ass hard from the insane waves of pleasure he was consuming. I loved the pain for some reason. It just felt so good.

    Trailing the kiss down his neck to his collar bone I let my hands wonder up his shirt. I almost lost it feeling his "V" on his abdomen rising to his six pack, all the way to his muscular chest. Moving my hands all over his body, I trying to fell every inch of it, and getting a picture of it in my head. 

    Everything after that turned into a blur as I just acted without thinking. 

    Suddenly I pulled at his shirt sliding it over his head almost ripping his shirt so eager to get a view of that body of his. As his shirt was all the way off, my mouth hung open as I was mentally drooling over his body. This was the best looking body I ever saw! 

    I examined his body but suddenly I was hearing a small chuckle, looking up to see Mason covering his mouth trying so hard fight the small chuckles that came out his mouth. Realizing my mouth was open I bent down to bury my face in his chest  form embarrassment which only made him chuckle harder.

    "It's not funny." I said smoothly under his soft, flawless skin. 

    "Sorry, I can't help it." he stated between his chuckles.

    "Shut up." I whinnied playfully.

    "Make me." he challenged. I then raised my head up and placed my lips on his gently. I then placed my hands on his chest pressing on it as I raised up to get more comfortable on top of him.

    Mason then raised his hands to were my pants were and I soon felt a little scared. I didn't want him to get in my pants and we barely know each other. I just wanted to make out or was that wrong also? 

    Mason's hands now at my pants, he shifted his hands towards my button to my pants. Oh damn it! Please don't, please don't! 

    Mason suddenly stooped at a knock at my bedroom door. 

    "Fuck." I whispered, "Go hide."

    "Why? " he asked with a little disappoint as the lust level in his eyes started to shrink.

    "Coming!" I answered to who ever was at the door then turned back to Mason, "Because they don't know you are here and I thought no one was going to be home until tonight."

    "Oh" after that word he quickly grabbed his shirt I practically tossed off him and sprinted to my closet.

    As I walked to my door I slowly opened it to find my little brother Brandon at the door smiling. 

    I gave him a flat look to show I was not joking or in the mood because his big head ass wants to ruin my vibe! "What?" 

    "Oh I was just checking to see if you were home." he then twirled like a girl and skipped off to his room.

    "Wait!" I yelled before the door close. He stuck his head out and rising a brow for me to continue.

    "Mom home?"

    "No, why?" he gave me a suspicious look because I never really asked about mom unless it was something important.

    "Because I have a friend over and I don't want her to click out."

    "Early in the morning?"

    "He was kind of drunk from a party."

    "Oh, well alright then."

    As he closed his door I then went back to find Mason out of the closet with his shirt back on. Well it looks like I won't be seeing that sexy body for a while. Seeing me look at him, he got up.

    "I have to go." he said not even looking at me. 

    "Why all of a sudden?" I asked because he seemed disturbed. 

    "I just need to think."

    "Think? Think about what? Didn't we just talk this out"

    "Dylan." as he warned me, that face expression of his told me to back off. 

    "Whatever." I didn't get it. What the hell just happened. Just a few minutes ago we was having our little naughty fun now it's all disturbed and in confusion. 

    Mason stepped forward to me and raised my chin up to his face welcoming to it with a forced smile. "I have to think on whether if this is what I want. I need time." 

    "Well when you put it like that, I guess I need time too." I confirmed his reasoning. 

    We walked to my door, and was walking down the hallway to the stairs. Walking down the stairs I felt his hands slip through my fingers and then grab on them. I looked up and smiled softly still feeling somewhat disappointed. I don't want to think, I want to just forget about everything and let us be together. I was really catching feelings for him. 

    As we walked to the door his hand slipped away from mine. "See ya..." he paused trying to think of what to say because we both knew that only time will tell. "Whenever" I finished for him.

The door then closed as he walked out.  He was right, we do need time to think on this.