Chapter 5: Unexpected Party Visitor

Author's Note: Hello, well even though I kind of got discouraged because no one was reading my book  I am not worrying about it because I just have to be patient. 

To those who read this book, thank you a lot. 

Also that is a picture of Ryan on the right. 

Mason's POV:

    Well, its been a week since I told Dylan that I thought he was cute and about my issues. How stupid of me to do that. I now feel like a complete idiot, when you look at. Oh well, because ever since then, I hadn't said anything to him. I acted like he didn't exist, but inside it was killing me to ignore him. Every time I would see him I just want to go up to him and kiss him and do all types of naughty things, but I can't fucking do that because one; I am suppose to be straight, and two, that would be awkward as hell.

    I am now in my bed laying on my back starring at the ceiling while I ponder on my thoughts. It was the weekend and I had nothing to do at all. It is so damn boring right now. My house is very quiet and my people are always out most of the time. Either they are at work or just hanging out some place without me. My family never really paid attention to me, but I got use to it and don't really care anymore. 

    Laying on my bed as I slowly drift away away into a dream, all of a sudden my phone rings, 'Now who the hell is calling me?'

    As I bend over and pick up the phone from my night stand, I answer in a aggravated tone, "Hello?"

    "Mason, whats up?" I sigh releasing it was Nate, 'What could he want' . 

    "Nothing much, just chilling." As I said this I started leaning back against the head of the bed.

    "Good cause we going somewhere today!" He yelled, causing me to back away from the phone. 

    "What hell you mean going somewhere, like where?" I got curious because I had no plans for a Saturday night.

    "Janet's Party, duh! You didn't know that?" I can picture him smirking and about to laugh. 

    "No, I've been kind of in my own world lately." I chuckled a little as I said this, but right after I said it Dylan came right back in my head. I felt as my pants got tighter. 'God damn it' I mumbled fixing my pants. Every time I thought about that bastard he made me all horny!

    "Well your going, be there in thirty minutes!" That was all I heard before Nate hung up. I was kind of happy to go to a party because that meant, to be out this whack ass house. 

    As I searched in my closet I grabbed my black slim straight jeans that kind of looked like skinny legs but was a little looser, an electric blue plain, three button down shirt with rolled up sleeves, my black chucks, and some accessories. It took me about twenty minutes to get ready, so I had about ten minutes to spare. I walked down stairs and got on Twitter as I waited for Nate to come pick me up. 

    After about five minutes I heard a knock at the door, so I got up and walked to the door. Taking a deep breath I let out a firm speech as I said, "Who is it?"

    "Nipples Express!" I heard the voice say then laugh out loud. I even cracked a smile because it was kind of funny. I decided to look through the peep hole and saw Ryan? 

    Immediately I swung open the door with a surprised look and a huge ass smile. "Ryan?" 

    "Hey man!" we gave each other a bro hug, as I was stilling smiling kind of hard. 

    "I thought Nate was suppose to come get me?" I asked , still confused to see him

   "How  you think I got here?"  

    "Oh, well I am ready so can we go?" I started walking out the door and locked it as I said this. 

   "Yeah, and by the way, you look hot!" he then smacked me on my ass as he started laughing really hard. I jumped and started chasing him as he ran towards the car. As he tried to open the door I pulled him by the waist. Since he wanted to be play games, I was going to so him games.

    As my hands was on his waist as I pulled him , he tried to hang on, but couldn't because he was laughing to much. As he let go I pulled his butt towards my area and started humping him playfully.

    "Oh my God!" He let out a loud yell as I let him go. He turned and tackled me on the grass and was on top of me. "You bitch! I can't believe you just did that."

    "Yep." I gave out an evil grin.

    "Would you two stop playing around!" I heard Nate's voice as it sounded aggravated, and miffed. I then remembered the party we had to go and also saw it on Ryan's face. As he hoped off me we ran to the car and got in. When the car started to roll off, I turned to look at Ryan with an amused look. He rolled his eyes at me as he smiled a little.

    Getting to the party my eyes blew up to see such an amazing house. Well at least the outside from my view. It was a three story, modern house with fancy crystal windows. The color of the house was painted a faded blue.

    Now even though the house itself sounds nice, doesn't mean it was nice right now. It was fucking torn up; paper towel rolls all over the place, beer bottles all over, music bumping so loud in the house to where you all you can hear is the bass trying to escape, people outside sleeping naked, and much more! 

    I just starred as I sat in amazement on how people can really throw a party. Yeah I said amazement! I love freaking partying and getting drunk! It helps me forget all the pain in my life. 

    "This party is freaking awesome!" Ryan yelled as he go out the car.

    "Who you telling?" I looked at him in excitement ready to beat up this place up even more. Running towards the house with Nate and Ryan already in the there with a beer in their hand, I was stopped by a flash of light coming from a car. I shut my eyes as the burning sensation rushed in. 

    As the lights dimmed down I looked up to see about three people getting out of a car. I didn't pay any mind so I continued to keep walking towards the door slowly watching my back a little because people plus parties equals going crazy. 

    As they walked kind of fast into the light I strained my eyes a little so I could recognized them; I stopped in my tracks to see that it was Dylan and his friends.

    I stood there looking stupid staring at how sexy he looked in those black skinny jeans and body gripping white shirt. Something inside me caused me to become angry a little bit. This was my place to get my thoughts away from him and he came to the damn party! Oh hell no, this is going to be a problem!

    "What are you doing here?" as I gave him an ugly look. He looked back smiling and as calm as can be.  

    "What? I can't party?" He then bumped my shoulder and started laughing as he walked pass me.

    I wanted to just grab him by the head so bad and punch in his throat so bad! Then I remembered that I am suppose to be having a good time, but since Dylan is here I couldn't really focus on having a good time.

    I started walking towards the house again and thought of a good idea to have fun. 

    Time to get drunk.