Chapter 8: Hangover Effect

Author's Note: Hello everyone. OK this chapter is going to be something else. I guess you can say, your going to see a lot of emotion. I also think your wondering why haven't they got together? Well it is still the beginning of the book and it is way too early.

    If you like me or this book so much, then most definitely you should fan/follow me. Thanks a million. 

Mason's POV:

    As I took a deep breath as my eyes were still closed as my head soon began to throb horribly to the unbearable pain it gave. The sunlight that beamed and sparkled through the window did not make anything better. As I tried to move my hand, I felt another arm wrap on it. What the fuck?

    My eyes busted wide open in horror to where I was at. I saw a person's back as it was bare with no shirt on. I blushed slightly as I saw the muscles in his broad like back.

    Wait, I'm suppose to be freaking out here not stalking a person's back; what the hell is wrong with me! With that I jumped up off the bed ignoring the pain that continued to beat the shit out of me. I backed into the corner at the edge of the room as I looked at my surroundings.

    "OK, so it's not a hotel for sure so it must be a bedroom...Well duh!" I said to myself lowly trying to not wake the person who I was wrapped around to. I got goose bumps as those thoughts even rushed into my mine.

    The room walls had the color of turtle green with white comforters and sheets with white pillows, but a black bed set. On the walls had a couple of posters on the wall with random stuff like cars, animals, and nature, and things like that. Also he had a night stand at the head of his bed with a light tan carpet. At almost each corner of the wall was a unique looking lamp with a funky design and the curtains were black. I am guessing that was suppose to block the sunlight but apparently didn't do a good job.

    As I got out of my wondering thoughts, I looked down at the bed as I was still clinched up at the corner of a wall still freaked out trying to figure out were I was; my eyes then enlarged to see the boy had woken up. I stood there as my eyes just peered into him figuring out it was, Dylan?

    This is really getting aggravating! Why do I always have to be in a place when he is there? I watched him as he just sat there with no clothes on only boxers with a blank expression with slight confusion.

    Wait hold up! Did we-? As I thought this I looked down at my clothes still on me and let out a huge breath in sign of relief. Thank you.

    After about two minutes I got tired of us just looking into each others face looking stupid.

    "What the fuck is going on?" I said kind of rudely, but I don't care, I have the right to know! 

    He just sat there looking at me as if I didn't know. I felt stupid and it was beginning to piss me off. I mean I don't know where the hell am I, what the hell is going, and you want to give me that stupid ass look? He just makes me so angry! 

    I balled my fist up as I walked toward him, grabbing his shoulders and slamming him into the bed as I leaned over him. I watched as he flinched while his eyes accepted the delivery of fear. Slamming him on the the bed made his hair flip into my face then to the bed.

    "What the fuck is going on I said!" I tightened the grip on his shoulders and I pressed my body harder against his to show I  was in control, but at the same time my naughty thoughts wanted to just rape him and tear his body up to were he can't walk for days. My anger was over whelming with lust as I wait eagerly for a response.