Chapter 11: Jealousy

Author's Note: Hey well just telling you once again, if you like what your  reading, follow me so you can keep track of updates. 

Also that is a picture of Janet on the right. 

Mason's POV:

    OK, I know what you most likely are thinking right now, 'Oh my gosh Mason why did you just walk out like that?" Well if you must know, I have to think. I mean I don't know if this is what I really want. Obviously I like Dylan, but I guess I am just scared of the future. Look at me being all scared. I never had these feelings before until I meet him. I also never been so moody either. 

    Well that crazy weekend is over and now we are back at school, oh joy. I am currently in Chemistry class and it is so dead in here. Everyone is doing their work and not saying a word at all. I'm just sitting here like an asshole. Thank goodness the bell was about to ring because if I sat in here any longer  I could flip out.  

    As the bell sounded I grabbed my bag and headed for my looker. As usual Nate and I meet up their. I wanted to talk to him about the party the other day and tell him I was sorry for talking his car. 

    He looked kind of pissed so I had to rush in my apology fast.

    "I'm sor-" I was then cut off instantly as I tried to plead my case.

    "Don't worry about it man." he then got up from my locker so I can get to it.

    "Then why do you look so pissed?" I just had to know because usually he's always happy and childish. When he got mad, it would be for a good reason.

    "Janet" he mumbled under his breath, looking at the ground as if he was defeated.  

    I rolled my eyes in annoyance. He has been liking Janet since like last year and hasn't had the courage to ask her out yet. He needs to stop acting like a pussy and man up.

    "What's the deal this time?" I then asked with a huge sigh. 

    Before speaking he looked up giving me a glare that gave me the creeps, "She is talking to the stupid boy you made cry last week."

    I pondered in thought as I tried to figure out , who in the hell was he talking about? Then it hit me. "Dylan?" I asked, my voice sounding a little bit precarious. 

    "How the fuck am I suppose to know? Al I know is that Janet has her eyes all over him!" I can tell he was getting frustrated by the tone of his voice and how it was rising slowly. I had to find out if it was Dylan because if it is, I am telling you in here and right fucking now, I am going to be pissed off! 'Why?' you may ask me. Well because he wasn't suppose to be talking to one of the prettiest girls in school he was suppose to be thinking about us and where we stand.

    I felt the anger suddenly rise inside me like a pill of wood and all it needed was a spark to set it off to a roaring flame.

    "You OK Mason?" I looked down at Nate to see he was shocked at my behavior right now. I closed eyes letting out a huge breath of air calming myself down a little bit. 

    "Show me." was all I said when I opened my eyes slowly.

    Nate starred at me for a second searching for an answer on why I was mad. Giving up he then turned around and headed down the school hallways quickly, while pushing through the crowd. I followed still trying to keep my nerves calm, because right now they were really starting to bounce off the walls.

    Turning the corner in the wall way I saw them. I saw how close they were, how they eyes were locked into each other as they laughed and talked, and how she blushed fortuitously when ever he said something in her ear.