Chapter 4: Am I gay

Author's Note:  So how are you liking the book so far? I know you're loving it. You better! 

Special thanks to: ShadumNikitia : for promoting this book as well. Her books are amazing!

Oh and that is Sarah on the right.

Dylan's POV:

    When I looked into his eyes. I could barely see the green in them, it was like they were almost black. I quickly jumped off him and went to the other side of the bathroom.

    What in the hell did I just do? My eyes were still wide as fuck as I pondered these thoughts, "Why did he do that? Why did I do that?" 

    I soon began to fill dizzy, so I slid down the wall and sat on the floor, my mouth covered by my hands. There was silence for about two minutes till I broke it, "What just happened?" I looked up at him to see he was, crying? Why the fuck was he crying? I wanted to laugh a little because it was so funny how a dude like him, could be, crying? 

    I walked over to him and tried to put my hand on his shoulder, but he jerked his shoulder away. "What is your problem?", I got kind of frustrated because, at one point he is filled with lust and the next he just all mean! 

    He turned his head to look at me, and I saw nothing but anger hit his face as I slowly backed away. He was now off the floor walking towards me "What is wrong with you? The next minute your all lust, and then your angry," repeating the thoughts from my head out loud.

    "You really want to know?", his voice was low as he spoke; I could barely hear.

    "Yes," I soon stopped and stood my ground waiting for the answer.

Unexpectedly, he then started yelling at me, "You, are what the hell is wrong with me! For months I had to deal with this voice inside me telling me 'Look at that boy he is hot!' or 'Don't you just want to get inside him!' I am sick and tired of it! Do you hear me? I am tired of this shit! You just had to come in and fuck it all up!"

    I stood there in shock as I was kind of hurt. He turned around and he walked to the wall and started punching it really hard. God damn he is that mad. I stepped back a couple of times to get ready for what I was about to say. "What does that have to do with me?"  All of a sudden he stopped and rested his hands on the wall as his breathing was rapid. "Because your just so damn-" He stopped. Can you just say it already and stop leaving me in climax! I felt my heart raising and ready to explode. "I'm just so damn, what?"

    "Cute! You're happy? How your gorgeous blue-gray eyes shine in the light! How your soft hair is so smooth and thin. How your slender body makes you look so damn fine! Those adorable high check bones!" 

    I felt extreme hotness come all over my body, especially my face. Damn, is it hot up in here or its just me. I looked in the mirror to see I was blushing uncontrollably. I started fanning myself to cool down. I also noticed in the mirror that the red mark under my eyes was fading "Thank God! 

   Next thing you know, I remembered that we were suppose to be in third period. Speechless I just watched for a couple of seconds as he just stared at me. It was kind of creeping me out so I looked down. "Um, I-I have to get to class," I looked for my books so see it was by him. Really, out of all places my books would be by him! I walked over there quickly. When I went to bend down he grabbed me and slammed be against the wall. "Shit!", I mumbled. His face was inches from mine as his breath hit my face. "If you so ever tell anyone about this, I swear I will hunt you down and beat you half to death."

    I didn't say anything, I just watched his eyes, those beautiful green eyes. 'Snap out of it Dylan!' I yelled at myself in my head. 

    I was snatched out of them when I was picked up from the wall and slammed into it again. "Did you here me!?"  

    "Aah, yeah! Yeah I hear you!" I moaned.

    "Good."  he whispered in my ear as I felt shivers run down my spine.

    As he let go, I ran to pick up my books and headed for the door. As I opened it to remember, he doesn't even know my name, poor child. I smirked and turned to look at him, "The names Dylan." Before he could say anything I left and headed to class. When I got there, I walked in as all eyes were on me. I felt like movie star but at the same time I was getting pissed off. Take a picture damn! You want me to pose for you, huh!?  

    As I walked  to my desk I was stopped by my teacher Mrs. James, "Why are you late Dylan?"

    "I had to use the bathroom."

    "For thirty minutes?"

    "I didn't feel good." people started laughing as I said that. I looked back at them and gave them the death glare; dumb bitches. "OK, go take your seat." I went took my seat as my thoughts ran throughout my head. 

    I thought about how he touched me, how our lips meet; when we kissed sparks flied! I soon felt something hit my pants. I looked down, Fuck I'm on hard! I fixed my pants so no one could notice. All of a sudden a question hit my head that made me stop all my other thoughts: "Am I gay?"

    Everything tightened on my body as I froze. Sweat started forming on my body as I just starred as the board. I mean , I can't be gay, all the girls wanted me. I had tones of girlfriends. A voice popped in my head, 'Then why did you have a make out scene with Mason, huh ?' Where in the world was that voice coming from? Oh Lord I am going insane in this bitch. 

    In all my classes I just sat there as the same question ran over and over throughout my mind, "Am I gay?" 

    The final bell ranged for lunch as I dressed back in from P.E. Walking to cafeteria I saw Sarah. She was talking to Matt as they laughed. I walked up to them and began our conversation.

    "I heard about what happened Dylan," Sarah said. "Why didn't you tell me I could of whipped his ass!"

    "It's nothing Sarah; besides, your white ass can't even hit hard." I joked.

    "Oh really?" She flung her fist back and punched me in my arm. 

    "Ow you bitch!"  I mumbled. That only made it worse.

    "What hoe!?" She then tackled me in the cafeteria and people started to stare.

    "I quite! I am sorry OK!" I yelled

  "Yeah little bitch!"  

    I swear she acts so weird.

    "Yeah whatever, like I said don't worry, it was nothing," She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

    Lunch was really fun today. I like lunch because it lets me escape all the bullshit of school work and "stuff"!  That question still floated in my head though. 

    "Am I gay?"