11:Loving Dead

Alrighty so im back! (: Sorry its been like a month sense i updated(: im sorry, Lol. Ive been brain dead and ive like been working on my other stories.  o enjoy(:

I put my hand out looking at the glistening diamond. It wasn't a big ring but a small one. Most people would think i was crazy for dating a guy i just met. But i loved him what could i do about that?

We probably weren't going to have a wedding. Just might get married by law and have a small reception. The trouble i was having though was telling the family. After everything we have been threw nobody would suspect me to be get married to a vampire. I don't blame them.

If anyone was going to do this it wouldve been Diana sense she dates vampires and werewolves then breaks up with them. She just does it for the heck of it!

But this is was a hard decician. Im just scared of what was going to happen. I only had about a week before i had to tell them.

"You okay?" Blade came in putting his arm around me. I gave him a slight smile and nodded my head.

"Never been better!" I felt bad for lien and i knew Blade could tell because he wasn't taking it.

"Tell me seriously everything okay?" He asked. He grabbed my hands in hope of comforting me.

"Yeah just scared about how my family is going to take this." I said. It was true and i guess there was no point in hiding it.

"And ive got a wedding to plan." My voice trailed off. Blake leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you."  I kissed him back.

"I love you too honey." I got up my pink satan shorts sliding down a little.

I went into the kitchen getting some cofee when i heard a scream.

"Get down leach!" I ould hear Jordin scream.

"Oh no." I ran to the living room to see that my family had come home early.  Blake grabbed me around the waist putting me behund him.

"GIve us back Astrid!" Cyrene half cried half screamed.

"Guys guys you all have this wrong. Me and Blke are getting married." Half the people in the room gasped as i grabbed Blake's hand.

"How could you!" diana yelled.

"Im in love with him i cant help it!" I screamed. I was starting to become angry.

"This isnt right!" Seth yelled trying to comfort Cyrene.

"Dude Artemis are you out of your mind?" Victor said calmly.

"Yes." I said.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He said.

"Yes more than anything in the world!" I exclaimed.

"Guy we should give her a chance. If she is happy about this and think its rght then we need to be happy for her." I was strucked by Victor's words.

"He dose have a point." Cyrene said sniffling.

"I guess...." Seth said.

"Fine. But i do not like it but i gues i will suport you." Diana said. 

"Thank you, but guys its not that bad. He's not horible like all vampires. He's sweet and like any other guy i know. He's not any diffrent." I said. I smiled at Blake he smiled back giving me a peck on the lips.  

"Guys where did Jordin go?" Seth asked. Everyone looked around the room wondering where he went.

"Um guys i have a bad feeling." Diana muttered walking closer to me.

"Im right here." We all turned around. Jordin's hair was messy and we all stared at him in confusion.

I looked him up and down noticing a gun in his hand. My eyes widen and Blake clutched my side bringing me closer to him.

"What do you have there Jordin?" Victor walked next to Blake slowly not wanting to trigger anything.

"Something that will fix all are problums." He was really starting to scare me. He is acting like a madman!

"Im in love with you Artemis. You cant be in love with a leech!." His hand started to quiver while his eyes became teary.

"Ive been in love with you so long!" He coolapsed to the grab and out of the corner of my eye i saw Cyrene jump.

"And then i come back to see you in love with some thing!!" He was really starting to shake now. He slowly got up raising his arm. The gun was pointing at Blake.

"Now i got a problum and i have to fix it."

"No!" I screamed.

Then there was a bang.

- - - - - - - - - - -- -

Tehehe! A cliff hanger! >:) Im so mean Im sorry for uploading late! ): It makes me feel bad. Exspeaciially sense this chapter is so so so so! short but hey i gave it a aweosme plot. Oh and i have to tell you guys something.

This story might be coming to an end. ): Idk yet! haha so i'll fill you time after time v_v Now please vote fan and commet!

And yes in the Watty Awards please vote for:

Superman Stole My Panties by Kissmyoops3

or!

Shes one of the boys by lily-rain

there my 2 favorite authors and i want them to win!! (: So please vote for them!!

Love

Kacie